Hey girlfriend!! You've been busy, huh and even have a new daughter?! :) How wonderful! I hope you all are doing well and I hope you are having wonderful holiday time together! xoxo Lori
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
14 comments:
What a beautiful bunch of pictures! You are such an inspiration to me as you have brought Jessi into your lives and your hearts and your family!
They both look SOOOOO happy :)
Oh my -- those are gorgeous images of your son and his wife! They are so beautiful and so obviously and wonderfully in love!
Have a great weekend!
Janet
Beautiful pictures...family is such a treasure!
Great shots!
Beautiful pictures! I recognize that beach! Hope your family had a wonderful time there.
Oh they look so in love:)
They are so cute and love the video below. And, Happy Birthday to your sweet, sweet Libby!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Missing you :) Hope you are happy and well...xoxo
Are you kidding me? These are priceless!! Will you come take pics of me and my hubby at the beach next week? :) You're so cute!
Miss you Erin.
Thinking of you this Thanksgiving! Hope it was wonderful! I enjoy your son's letters, thanks so much for sharing them.
Hey girlfriend!! You've been busy, huh and even have a new daughter?! :)
How wonderful! I hope you all are doing well and I hope you are having wonderful holiday time together!
xoxo
Lori
Oh and these pictures are SO gorgeous, love them!! What a sweet couple!!
Post a Comment