March 23, 2011

{So MuCh tO TeLL!}

Here we are... one year later! So much has happened.
Our family is happy and growing! Jessi and JW, married for a year and a half, will soon be parents! We are so giddy about becoming grandparents. Libby, Marshall, and Tanner are so excited to have a little... nephew!
So much excitement as we prepare for the arrival of the little man!


IMG_2720


IMG_2721

And we are also in love with our new little...


IMG_2815

IMG_2826

Puppy!


IMG_2830


John gave me a puppy for my birthday!
Our sweet little Gracie is very lovable and she is also a...

IMG_2771

...handful!


IMG_2781

IMG_2740

Libby has loved Kindergarten! She is so happy there, and has made lots of new friends. Marshall is loving High School too, and is growing so much!
We have lots of plans and many fun things coming up, so I really want to begin blogging again. I've missed it so much... and reading back through my past entries reminded me of how much I want to remember our family's everyday life! I also miss reading other's blogs! I have a lot of catching up to do! So I am ready to start again. I have so much to say...

15 comments:

Dawn said...

Erin!!! You do not know how excited I was to see your post on my dashboard this morning!!! Yeahh...Welcome back!

Oh my Libby is so big, and sooo beautiful..and that new Gracie, could she be any cuter??

A Grandmother?? You??? How exciting for your family!

I am again, thrilled you are back...so glad I never "stopped following" thinking you wouldn't return!! :)
xoxo

alison said...

your little libby . . . what a little darling:) what a treat to see all these pictures!! loved the update on your family! keep em' coming:)

Jboo said...

Erin!! So thrilled to see your post pop up! Oh my -- lots going on in your family! And look at Libby -- so grown up and beautiful! Your pup is adorable!

Congrats on becoming grandparents -- it's so wonderful!

And thank you so so much for the sweet message after my Mom died -- that meant so much and was so sweet of you. Miss her every single day.

Really made me smile to read your post and see your wonderful photos!

Janet

Jessi said...

She's aliiiive!!! So fun that you're back! Love you,
Jess

Carrie said...

Yahoo! I'm ready too! Can't wait to follow you (even though I am down the street:) Maybe you will inspire me to blog again! Maybe after the wedding! Love ya

laurel said...

Hope you are back! We have missed you. She is so cute. Wow...she is so grown up too! She looks so different.

Congrats on being grandparents soon. How exciting.

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Hi Erin,
Thanks so much for posting and supporting me on my blog. Your comments are always just what I need. You have a beautiful spirit and I am so grateful to have found you here. Libby is just the dearest child, I have missed your posts, and am so excited you are starting back up again. I have been reading your son's missionary blog and just love it. We are coming to Utah the last week of June so Jeff can dedicate his dad's grave. I would love to meet for lunch if you are in town :) email me : browncircus@comcast.net. Hugs!

Circe said...

I am so glad you're back in blogland. I've missed you! Love that little Libby. How is violin going?

Congrats on the grandson. Amazing!! We're going to need lots of pictures posted on the blog. :)

Susan said...

I've missed you!
Does Tucker have some poodle in him?

The 5 Bickies said...

So glad to see you back!

ellieshine said...

Libby looks so grown up! It is great to see you posting again - it sounds like your lives have been very busy and very full of blessings!

Happy Easter!

xo ellie

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Hello? Erin are you here??? So many exciting things to read about. Libby looks so grown up and so incredibly beautiful. She looks so different. She has always been stunning but she looks like a big girl now.

And that puppy? SO cute? What kind is she?
And fabulous news about the new grandbaby. Goodness gracious...you have so much to be thankful for.

Thank you for that sweet comment today..I too feel as though we are friends. How absolutely delightful to see your posts. I hope you can hear my JOY!

jennifer said...

Look how grown up she is!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!! So glad you're back in the bloggy world!!!

Lori said...

Hi Erin!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've missed hearing from you and so happy to hear the good news about a grandbaby, congratulations!!
Libby is SO precious, love her frilly dress and that beautiful smile of hers! Your new dog is so cute! :)

Susan said...

First of all CONGRATS on the upcoming new family member!!! I'm thrilled and can't wait to see MANY pictures to come!!!

And, you won't believe this, but we lost our sweet 11.5 yr. old poodle a few months ago. This past week a lady who has a serious health condition needed to re-home a little 17 week old poodle. We went back and forth on whether we were ready for a new dog. Finally, we took a family vote on whether to adopt her. It was unanimous. We were going to go get her. When I asked the lady what the dog's name was... she replied.. "Gracie".

Love your Gracie. :) xo