January 8, 2010

{JW & JeSSi}

Here is the first of the wedding... We showed this at the pre-wedding dinner. I think they are so adorable!! It is such a joy to have a married child!! On Christmas night, when Grandpa Bob offered a blessing on our meal, he gave thanks for the "Love between Jessi & JW... that spills over on us all," My sentiments too. Now--- I am back to blogging!!!

John & Jessi Date Interview from Visual Moments Media on Vimeo.

12 comments:

Circe said...

Oh, that is beautiful! Tears in my eyes. I'm so glad to see you in the blogosphere! Congrats to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. I think we struck gold when we got Jessi! They are perfectly matched. The ony complaint I have about them is they are too busy with school, work etc. to come and see us. Love, Mom/Grammy

jennifer said...

That is so awesome! First of all, JW and Jessi are so adorable together. Second, the video is amazing!! Congratulations!!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, I have tears in my eyes! What an awesome video!! They seem so much in love! What a beautiful couple they make!

So glad to see your post. I've been thinking of you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and may 2010 bring you many beautiful blessings.

Kim

Anna B. said...

So thrilled to see this! Wondering how you have been and how it all "went". So anxious to see more!!!

HUGE congratulations!!

-Anna

alison said...

Yea!!! I am so glad you are back to blogging! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding:)

Adorable video. . . i smiled the whole way through!

Thanks for sharing!

The 5 Bickies said...

What a couple! They are so sweet together. I am glad you are back!

3 Peanuts said...

I am all teary too. This is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Their love is infectious. It is bubbling over. The way he looks at her and the cute way they hold hands the whole time. Oh it is absolutely wonderful!!!!! I am so happy for them and for your family. What a blessing. I am SO glad you are blogging. I have really missed you sweet friend. I cannot wait for the next installment of this love story.

Jboo said...

Oh Erin -- they are so incredibly sweet! Brought tears to my eyes too. Congrats to the happy couple!

Glad to see you blogging again!

Janet

Dawn said...

First Erin...I am so glad you are back to blogging, I have missed you SO much!! Second...JW and Jessi are so darling together. You are right, there love is infectious and what a joy to be able to share in that. This video is so sweet! AND I cannot believe you have a married Son!!! Congratulations!

Jessi said...

Oh Mama! I am so glad you posted this video! It's so fun to see all the comments and to read that people think we are cute:). We ARE cute, aren't we!! Oh how I love your son. He is perfect...

Love you!
Jess

laurel said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!!!