January 18, 2010

{ChriSTMas EvE... 2oo9: At JaMeS' GrAve}

IMG_1795



IMG_1806

IMG_1823

IMG_1809

IMG_1812


IMG_1839


IMG_1842


IMG_1835

IMG_1832

Dear James,
You are a candle lighting our way.
We love you so very much.

10 comments:

Kim said...

Erin,

Thinking of you and praying 2010 is filled with many beautiful memories.

Hugs,
Kim

Dawn said...

I stand in awe of your Strength and Grace everytime I think of you and your Sweet James. These photos are so beautiful, it makes me wish I lived closer to my Brother's grave to leave him beutiful things~ xoxo

Jboo said...

Erin -- keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Beautiful photos!

Janet

Carrie said...

Ok...just brought EVERYTHING back into perspective for me! You are amazing and I am blessed to call you my friend! You continue to inspire me in every aspect of my life!

What a beautiful calm place to spend Christmas Eve!

Love you! Carrie

laurel said...

The photos are priceless. What a wonderful way to remember James.

The Kemps said...

What a wonderful way to spend Christmas Eve! I love your pictures. I also love what Grandpa Bob said in his prayer...Jw and Jessie's love spills over on all of us! They are an amazing duo.

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Hello Erin,
Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos. A picture is so priceless. Thank you also for you sweet comments and support. I have grown to love so many wonderful women through the blog world. It is such a treasure. I read your sweet son's last update and he sounds just happy and wonderful. I love what a mission does to these boys. Thank Heaven for technology. Pictures and email...how did we ever go without?
Have a blessed weekend!
Dawn :)

Eloise said...

What a beautiful family you have, Erin. It is so apparent how James continues to bless each of you.

Thinking of you. XOXO

Jessi said...

That was such a sacred experience for me. I am so touched that you have welcomed me so willingly into your incredible family. I truly feel like I belong with you. Thank you for your love, your courage, your light.

Susan said...

Your family has shown such grace and dignity. Thank you for sharing.