Wow, oh, wow! Such exciting news?! Was that the real proposal? I've never seen anything so cute and romantic. I think I sense your touch there (no man in my family could come up with something so creative and clever, but maybe your men are different!).
Love to all. Keep us posted on the wedding plans and on Tanner.
Absolutely joyful! We couldn't be happier for all of you! Can wait to meet you Jesse! You are joining such an amazing family! Wow, love the ring and the presentation!
Yea, good thing you have been stalking Snippet & Ink!!! All of your plans for the dinner sound so awesome! What a dream come true for JW and you!!! This will be so much fun! Can't wait to help you plan
Hi Erin, thanks for your advice on how to handle difficult comments... I also enjoyed another blog friend's prepared comment, she suggested I say when asked, "How much did she cost?"...I reply, "All my heart!" I loved that one :) Have a nice weekend!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
17 comments:
Oh my gosh -- how exciting! Congrats to the sweet and happy couple!
Janet
Congratulations! that is wonderful. Can't wait to hear more details!
What a wonderful time for your family! Congratulations to everyone!
Congratulations! Love the pumpkin...awesome!
Oh my goodness! This might be the cutest proposal...ever! Congratulations!!
Wow, oh, wow! Such exciting news?! Was that the real proposal? I've never seen anything so cute and romantic. I think I sense your touch there (no man in my family could come up with something so creative and clever, but maybe your men are different!).
Love to all. Keep us posted on the wedding plans and on Tanner.
Absolutely joyful! We couldn't be happier for all of you! Can wait to meet you Jesse! You are joining such an amazing family! Wow, love the ring and the presentation!
Congrats!! What a wonderful thing to happen to your family!
Yea, good thing you have been stalking Snippet & Ink!!! All of your plans for the dinner sound so awesome! What a dream come true for JW and you!!! This will be so much fun! Can't wait to help you plan
How sweet! Congratulations! You will have so many photo ops!
Wow! You will have two life changing events so close together. What a wonderful live! Cute way to ask, by the way.
oh! congrats to your family! what an exciting time, so much is going on! thanks for sharing . . . what an adorable pumpkin.
CONGRATULATIONS!! So wonderful. Can't wait to hear the details.
Hugs!
Anna
Hi Erin, thanks for your advice on how to handle difficult comments... I also enjoyed another blog friend's prepared comment, she suggested I say when asked, "How much did she cost?"...I reply, "All my heart!" I loved that one :) Have a nice weekend!
That is wonderfully exciting. Is that really how he proposed? It is so clever. Congratulations!
p.S. I rammed my little toe and it cracked and is all bruised and I thought of you when it happened.
Can't wait to hear ALL the details :).. the sneak peak was amazing! Prettiest pumpkin ever!
Congrats to all!!!
xoxo
S.
Congratulations!!! Did he really use this pumpkin???? I am so excited for your family Erin!
Post a Comment