... oh, & you can be sure he was so happy when I
burst into his room with a flash & a smile! ;)
Marshall,
Hope this day, and the 183 school days to follow
are happy and full of friends, curiosity, and fun!!
We love you. You take our family up a notch.
That's for sure.


6 comments:
He looks about as happy as Matthew was when he was posing on the front porch(just like the last 10 years)! These boys are not allowed to grow up!
Oh my -- you are so funny--getting in there with your camera! Hope he has a great time at school this year!
Janet
I believe I recognize that "Mom, go away!" look! It seems to surface a lot at our house when I pull out my camera. :)
Hope he loves school! Hopefully he laughed at the picture when he woke up:)
Bet he just loves that picture! Hee Hee Hee.... Laurel
The only thing funnier than the picture of Marsh is the image of you sneaking in there to wrangle it! Lyssa
Post a Comment