OK, so I have not been for a visit in a long time!!! These photo's are so beautiful! What a talented lady you are and I always enjoy looking at your blog. Beautiful. Simply Beautiful!!!
Bounjor from Paris! We are having an amazing trip with Kenna (If only I still blogged - I need to!) These pictures are so darling of Izzy! Check out Kenna's blog...the internet has been so slow so we have not put Paris on but soon... kennae.blogspot.com Love ya!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
10 comments:
This photo is to die for!! I LOVE it!
Great photo. Is that beautiful baby Libby's cousin??
This is LAurel. I don't know why I am logged in as my son, and I don't know how to changed it, so...
Great photos! Love them!
That is so adorable! What a little cutie! Great photo!
Janet
You are a genius.
What a beautiful picture, both the composition and the subjects. Your linen cupboard, its contents and that precious baby are exquisite!
Oh I absolutely LOVE these shots!!!!!
OK, so I have not been for a visit in a long time!!! These photo's are so beautiful! What a talented lady you are and I always enjoy looking at your blog.
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful!!!
Bounjor from Paris! We are having an amazing trip with Kenna (If only I still blogged - I need to!) These pictures are so darling of Izzy! Check out Kenna's blog...the internet has been so slow so we have not put Paris on but soon... kennae.blogspot.com
Love ya!
What a sweet photo!! And adorable baby!!
Post a Comment