





















I have spent days researching lenses, and finally chose this one. Tammy, Carrie and I carted the kids to the local Farm for a little photo shoot. It was so much fun, and though I have so much to learn, I love my lens (Though alas, I now want a new camera!) Life is hectic right now, as it always is at the beginning of Summer. We have so much coming up, so I hope to catch up with all of the things that have happened in the last few weeks. I haven't been on the computer much (a rare trend), and I have missed blogging time (both reading and posting) so much! So maybe now that the "livin' is easy", I can have a little more fun with photography and computers! Happy beginning of Summer!!!
KIM: Updated to add: My lens is an 85 mm/1.8. (I have a Canon). My friend Alison suggested this one or the 50mm 1.2 , and I rented a 50 mm to try. Her pictures are so dreamy! I love her eye, and she is so gifted. She also has such cute children. But I don't have a full frame camera, and I am not technically very skilled yet, so I felt I wasn't quite ready for it. Now though, after using this one, I think I am going to save up and try to "grow into" the other one she recommended as well. I LOVE prime lenses, and really want to master using them!!

18 comments:
Love them all! Wow, so fun. This kids are gorgeous! Well done!
These are fantastic! We have fond memories of Wheeler farm when we lived in Utah. Do they still do the Old Fashioned Christmas with a tour through the house? That was one of our family traditions. Those kiddo's are just so lovely!
Oh Erin, these photos are just precious!! Love them all!
Erin -- what great photos! Those three are simply adorable! I see you were able to get Libby's car in some photos -- so cute!
Janet
Oh these are DARLING!!!!! But please tell us which lens it is???? I am never on the blogs anymore either...too much living to do:)
Great work!! I would have loved to have been there with you. I can't believe how those three have grown. I think you are going to love that lens. My favorite is the last picture of libby - sweet profile, and great background blur. Do you just love it?
I'm speechless. Every picture is incredible! So much personality you've captured!
Great shots! We love going to that farm too. It is such a great place. Happy summer!
Oh Erin...I just think these are the sweetest pictures!! Your photography is beautiful! I just ordered a new camera, and cannot wait to get better!! I love Libby's outfit!!
Great photography! I love the pic with the three of them holding hands. Also the expression on Libby's face when she is being kissed:) Thank goodness for summer.
I remember following your journey to get Libby Mei and the tragedy of losing your son. Then I came across your blog from someone else's (can't remember now). I'm happy to see that Libby is doing well and is happy and healthy! She is just beautiful and I love these photos with the three kids. Well done.
Such adorable photos!!! I love all of them but the one where Libby is standing next to her car is so sweet!
Oh my goodness, Erin! Can you say Daisy Buchanan?!
The pictures are PRECIOUS. You have such a great eye for photography but also a tremendous knack for costumes and props. If you weren't such a fabulous mom, I'd say you missed your calling in Hollywood! :)
Oh, my! What great pics! I love the kissing one. The look on Libby's face is priceless!
beautiful photos, beautiful kiddos. LOVE Libby's outfit, absolutely gorgeous, wish I could wear an outfit like that. :)
These photos are amazing!! The outfits and old fashioned car are just dreamy. :)
These are the sweetest pictures!
I love the vintage look and the roadster is the perfect prop for the setting. Too, too cute!
These are the most adorable pictures ever! Way to go!
Post a Comment