Oh my -- she looks so sweet and so serious!! I know you are so proud of little Libby! A recital -- wow -- she is one amazing and brave little girl! Bet your heart is about to burst with pride and joy! Can't wait to see the video!
Libby - We are so proud of you. We only wish we could have been there to see it in person! Can't wait for the video. Congratulations! Aunt "Boofanne" and Uncle Scott
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
12 comments:
Oh my -- she looks so sweet and so serious!! I know you are so proud of little Libby! A recital -- wow -- she is one amazing and brave little girl! Bet your heart is about to burst with pride and joy! Can't wait to see the video!
Janet
Ahhh...I just LOVE her! What a sweet, sweet girl! And definitely a proud mommy moment for you!
She looks so beautiful!!! I know you are one proud Mama today!
Keri
What a little sweetie Erin!!! She looks so darling and BRAVE standing there! Did you cut her hair??? or is it just tucked back...LOVE the headband!!
Libby - We are so proud of you. We only wish we could have been there to see it in person! Can't wait for the video. Congratulations!
Aunt "Boofanne" and Uncle Scott
Way to go Libby! That is a great phote Erin! I love all the instruments in the background! Way fun.....
How adorable! I love that recital hall. It's a great background for pictures, with all the instruments on the walls! congrats!
Oh my, Libby is just precious!!
What a darling picture! I can hardly wait for the video!
She looks beautiful! What a moment for you I bet.
Way to go Libby! Can't wait to see the video
Congratulations to Miss Libby. On to a bright future:)
Post a Comment