Here is Libby's very first violin solo! She was really worried. I kept reminding her how brave she is! I am so happy that she has come to this point... that she can walk up to a stage all by herself and play a little song. The violin, I have come to believe, is the most difficult instrument to play. There are so many things to remember all at the same time. So to see her play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, First Variation" is a dream come true. She had a little trouble after she her first bow keeping her violin on her shoulder, so her teacher Mrs. Kathy came to her rescue. Libby adores her and trusts her. She and Libby make each other laugh every single week at Libby's lesson. She has helped Libby so much, in so many ways! Here is the video!
May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
oh my goodness! That almost made me cry! Way to go Libby Mei!
Wow -- she did so great and looked so calm and composed! Thanks for the sharing the video!
Have a great Mother's Day weekend!
Janet
That was just so adorable and what a brave little girl to get up in front of people and perform. Thank you so much for sharing!! Great job Libby!!!!
Keri
She looks so poised (and of course adorable). Way to go Libby!!
That video is just adorable!! Libby did great! Love her little bow and her dress - just precious!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Erin, that is so precious!!! (sniff sniff) Way to go Libby Mei!! :)
Happy Mother's Day to one of the best!
that is precious! may favorite part of the whole video is at the end when she is done playing, her eyes are right on her mommy - not her violin teacher. what love she has for her family.
so sweet. thanks for sharing.
Libby, you did so great. It was beautiful. I love your little violin and your dress. Erin your pictures of Boston are amazing. I'm so glad that you had fun, what a charming place! We had so much fun staying with the kids, thanks for asking us!
Erin, I don't know if I've ever seen anything sweeter! Oh my. Way to go Libby Mei!!
That was really, really good! What confidence!
Oh, she did such a great job! While I was watching the video, Scott asked me from the next room if that was Libby. See, she's a star! Her sound is already identifiable! :) what a sweetie!
She is so little. That is so amazing from such a little body!
Wow! That is absolutely amazing that Libby can play that well at her age! I am so impressed. She could also win a prize for cutest little violinist ever too.
Hope you had a good Mother's Day.
sooooo sweet!!!!
Post a Comment