February 14, 2009

{ValenTiNE's DaY}


Libby & Sarah  (bff's)  had a little valentine tea party before 
heading off to pre-school for their celebration there.

IMG_7108


IMG_7104
Sarah poured a spot of "tea"

IMG_7098


IMG_7100
"Thank you ever so much"... (is what Libby really does say!)

IMG_7099


IMG_7116
Libby Mei's Valentine gifts for her classmates.  (From here)


IMG_7115


IMG_7119
And a gift for each of her teachers...

IMG_7120

IMG_7123

Libby made a special Valentine for Sarah.  She worked very hard on it. 
 Woody is one of Libby's favorites, and she gave up two of her best stickers.  
Libby LOVES Sarah!  

8 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Erin,
Thanks so much for sharing the photos. It's always fun to see the finished product. What an adorable daughter you have!

Kate said...

How sweet!!! It looks like Valentine's Day was definitely a day of love!!! I enjoyed looking at these photos...and can hardly wait to feast my eyes on your Easter Goodness!!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. I love "thank you ever so much" Happy belated birthday to Libby!! So glad she is with you.

Deb said...

So cute and so sweet, best buddies!

Dawn said...

Could she be any cuter of a Valentine??? She looks so happy...and her Valentine's were darling!!!

The 5 Bickies said...

Oh my goodness...what cutie pies! I love the tags on the Valentine treats.

Kim said...

Libby is the cutest little Valentine I've ever seen! She's just to sweet!

Wish you lived closer, we could really have some fun together!

Eloise said...

Since I'm already in trouble for coveting Libby's car, can I also borrow her adorable sweater?! It would be perfect for my Valentine luncheon...

Libby and Sarah are such precious Valentines!