February 11, 2009

libby proverb
~Photo by Camilynne~
Libby's Student Progress Report
(from her preschool teachers, Miss Julie & Miss Jessica)
Libby has been a joy to get to know. Her sense of humor is wonderful! She has been through a few setbacks of being very emotional and we were not able to discover the reason why, but this is definitely not the norm for her. Libby has always followed directions well, and she loves interacting with all classmates. Her confidence level has allowed her to try anything and her eagerness to participate has been contagious. Libby has shown great confidence in sorting, counting objects, ordering, matching like objects, and identifying patterns. She has great dexterity with tracing letters, cutting, pasting, lacing, stringing beads. She has no problem counting the number of objects in a group and sorting by size and color. She quickly caught on to the correct grip when writing and drawing. We love Libby's contribution to our class. Her bright outlook is contagious and she loves trying new things.

14 comments:

Jboo said...

Love that photo of your beautiful girl and the Chinese proverb - so sweet!

What a great report from Libby's teachers! Aren't you just beaming with pride on well she's doing!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your sweet family!
Janet

Dawn said...

What a joy she is...but you already knew that. I love the photo of Libby...did you make this a card to mail out? or just create for your blog...love it.

You are so right about Lucy being a perfect fit...I LOVE crafts and so does she...God is so awesome!

xoxo

The Kemps said...

Oh, I love that picture of Libby and the quote is darling. What a great report, it sounds like she is doing awesome...go Libby!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh so sweet. I love the description from the teachers....

That photo is stunning (and the quote so true).

Hugs.
Kim

Eloise said...

What a wonderful picture of Libby and a very apt quote! Her teachers are clearly brilliant to appreciate all of Libby's fine attributes. The only thing I would add is, "This child benefits from a loving, attentive mother who provides her with many enrichment opportunities."

Kim said...

Way to go Libby Mei! A proud mama moment for sure! What a beautiful girl she is!

laurel said...

HOw wonderful! That is so great.

Susan said...

what a beautiful spot in my day when I opened to this.

Anonymous said...

Glad Libby is doing so well in preschool. I love that proverb!

Kim said...

What a wonderful report! Libby is not only beautiful on the outside but the inside as well! I know that having a wonderful and loving family such as yours has helped Libby achieve these mile stones. You should all be so proud!

Love the quote!

Circe said...

What a great report! I cannot believe your friends with the achilles tendon! Parallel lives!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful and sweet girl she is!
I love the picture. OH, I love all of the pictures you take of sweet Libby!

Natalie

Circe said...

That little face has wreaked so much havoc this week? Why did you let her have a Sharpie? Ha ha! Just kidding! I have numerous Sharpies all over the house. I love them, even though I know they're a disaster waiting to happen. I hope there are no home haircuts in Libby's future!

Deb said...

Libby: You are a beauty! So awesome on the progress report! Isn't it amazing how fast kids learn and grow! What a miracle!