February 22, 2009

{TiMe AwaY}

Off to clean out my closets. My computer is giving me fits, and I have to take it in for some repairs. Maybe I can finish the massive cleaning projects I have started. I will miss checking in on all of my friends... be back soon!
IMG_3635

Oh wait... first I will post a few of my latest favorite things (since the photos are already on Flickr!)

img70m
Whoa! Do I ever love this! I am really wishing I could do my entire garage in these shelves (though I'd get the ones from Costco), and these gray boxes from this site. I don't like the green tubs however, and would use galvanized tubs instead (from the farm supply store). Is this even real life? I look at photos like this one, and I ask myself, "Do people really live like this?". My dream...


pn46-c-lg

Extasia has such beautiful jewelry! My sister Ruthanne gave me a gift certificate to this shop for my birthday. They have some tiny cameo earrings for little girls!


P7071532

I would love to have an old typewriter from The Vintage Typewriter Shoppe. Why? So that I could take photographs like this one , or this one (from Flickr). (Also, it would just look so fine on Marshall's big vintage looking desk!!!)


M-Stands

I am CRAZY about these! I just re-did my basement bookshelves, and these are especially handsome on them (I will post a photo soon). And finally...


m_SL3980HAB-WG2

Circa lighting... I haven't any lights from here; a shame, because there are so many that I love. Have a great weekend. I have a church lesson to prepare, a big family dinner here on Sunday, and as always cleaning! Then, I want to get back to photographing my family. I haven't taken many pictures lately (especially of the boys), and since I am hosting a 4 day photoshop class here (taught by the photographer who photographs our family), I'd better get going!

11 comments:

alison said...

What!!!! Did you say a 4 Day workshop!!!! I want to come so so BAD! That is my dream! You will have to let me know how that goes.

As always, love the inspiration. I love the idea of tiny cameo earrings for my girls:)

Jboo said...

I need to be cleaning out closets and organizing too! Love all your photos! What I wouldn't give for one of those old typewriters! I think we had one about that old (well, not quite) when I was growing up! Can't wait to see more of your photos and hear about the photo classes. What fun!

Janet
P.S. Thanks for your comment. I will definitely check out that site your recommended.

Carrie said...

love all of your fine taste in all things and am excited for the photo classes! Good question...do people really live like that? wow, it would be exhausting in my world to keep it up!

laurel said...

Beautiful things! HAve fun on those cleaning projects. We have been painting and doing some baseboard repair, so our house is in an uproar. Sometimes those big projects are more than we can chew. Good luck with yours. Also, I read on Circe's blog your comment about the "trouble" Libby has been in lately. I laughed, so sorry, but it was funny, about her antics. Kinda glad to know she isn't perfect and can be a rascal like mine!

Leslie said...

Oh be still my heart, I LOVE everything on your list. I really want an old typewriter, mom has one that I keep hoping she will let me "borrow" someday. Those little picture holders are charming, I am always looking for ways to show off my old pictures, those are so unique. And oh, the organized garage, my never ending job, I would love to have it set up like that! Happy Cleaning!

Eloise said...

I love it when you have these posts showing new things you like - I always get such great ideas from you!

Good luck with getting your computer fixed. I hope it is swift, successful and painless.

Heather said...

How did you get a picture of my garage?!

Lori said...

Good luck with your Photoshop Class. I love all your finds, especially the metal clippy things. I just recently bought a beautiful cameo charm bracelet similar to that one, love it!
Enjoy your "cleaning"! :)

Heather said...

Maybe your computer is acting up because Libby Mei pulled off all of the keys on your keyboard! I love all of your favorite things. Thanks for your postings!

xoxoHeather

Natalie said...

I need you to come and help me!! You have exquisite taste. Hurry back. I miss your beautiful photo's. Hope you're doing well.

Eloise said...

How long does it take to get a computer fixed where you live?!

I miss you! Hurry back.

XOXO