March 29, 2009

{HaPPy BiRTHdaY, LiBBy!}


Libby is 4!  We had such a sweet and fun day with her!  She loved all of her gifts, and it was very funny to watch her soak up all of the attention.  (Not that she never gets any!)  


IMG_7352
Here she is in her new dress from Lori!  

IMG_7353

IMG_7354

IMG_7358

IMG_7368

Libby and her Grandpa John and Grandma Carolyn.  
We didn't get a photo of her with Grammy and Grandpa Bob.

IMG_7381
The brothers were very excited about her new car!  (So was she!) I can hardly wait to take some decent pictures of her in it!  (Because, needless to say, that is why I bought it!)

IMG_7386

IMG_7384


IMG_7389
And she especially loved her new Cowboy set from Tanner!  

IMG_7378

Happy Birthday Darling Libby!  

*These photos do not, in any way, represent any information I learned in my recent photoshop or camera classes.  I loved them!  I am working on applying what I learned, and I am determined to learn to use photoshop, and to learn to shoot photos in the manual setting.  It is hard though!  

24 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to Libby! The dress from Lori is darling!!! And...oh boy...how much fun are you going to have with that Roadster???? Nice ride!!! :-)

I have been thinking about you over the past week...bittersweet I know...I have no words.

As I am sure you know...4 is a magical age...and I know you have the most wonderful year ahead with Miss Libby!!!

Fondly,

Kate

Leslie said...

Oh Happy Birthday Libby! She looks so eager to open those gifts! I am catching up here and as always read every word of your posts and wish I could be like you, the way you mother, the way you love, the way you write. You are such a special woman Erin! Happy Birthday to James as well, your list was amazing and such a sweet tribute to a fine young man.

Carrie said...

I think it's hard to realize how grown up Libby has gotten since she came home, wow, what a big girl! She has grown into such a darling sweetheart! I love the photos. When you practice call me! I need some pointers and reminders on photoshop and cameras!!!

Jboo said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet 4-year old!! It's such a great age!! She looks lovely in that beautiful dress! Love that car -- what an amazing sweet daughter you have there!

Janet

Dakota3 said...

Happt 4th Birthday Libby! Your Roadster will be fun to ride.
Best wishes! Cindy

Deb said...

Libby: You are so adorable! I love the new dress too! It looks like the Bro's are trying hard to influence as well! Good luck on that one, huh! And as a side note, I just love the green square, point and shoot. I must admit, it's hard for me to get off the button too! What a fun day! Love it...........

laurel said...

Happy Birhtday Libby! We wish you a wonderful year being 4!!! Love the dress and the car!

Lori said...

Oh Happy Birthday to Libby! These pictures are adorable and I just had to show my husband! :)
I love her new wheels and it looks like there just might be a new sheriff in town! lol

Lori
xoxo

Lori said...

ps you're so sweet, thanks for the comment, that made me feel very special and loved (sniff sniff).
I am going to email you right now to see if I can steal one of your beautiful pictures of Libby! :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Libby!! These photos are just adorable! Love her new wheels. Tanner's gift is just classic big brother - love it!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Libby! Love the dress (kate has it too and will wear it either for easter or her b-day!).

Love her lil roadster. hope it was a beautiful celebration:)

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful birthday girl!!!! The dress looks adorable on her! I love that dress and almost ordered one for my daughter. She does not really care for dresses though....sigh.
What a very special day she had!!!!

Circe said...

Happy birthday, dear Libby! We're so glad you're growing up here. We love you!

The Kemps said...

Happy 4th Birthday! You look beautiful. I love your new car! You all did a great job on your interview about the Bountiful temple! I love it (especially when Libby was sucking on her toe!!!)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Libby! I can't wait to see the pictures of her in her new, sweet ride!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to Libby...I LOVE these pics...she looks so small surrounded by all of her HUGE gifts...I LOVE the car....sooo cute!

Eloise said...

What darling packages for a darling girl! And that roadster - wow! Do you think they make one in my size?

Selfishly, my favorite thing about this post, though, was the peek into your beautiful home. I love the red toile curtains, and that is one gorgeous leather chair. I hope you'll feature an "authorized" tour on your blog sometime so the nosy neighbor in me doesn't have to resort to snooping around in your other pictures!

{Laughing}

Dawn said...

Hi Erin...I too LOVE the dress...It was a gift from my special girlfriends for Lucy's Shower...it is from a small boutique, but the brand is Luna Luna Copenhagen.

fleur de lis cottage said...

Happy 4th birthday Libby. She's cute as can be in her Lori original and the roadster is one stylin' vehicle.

Dawn said...

I just wanted to let you know the dress is called Versailles Tutu Dress..and I just saw one on ebay for 39.99!!! It is a size 3t and that is what Lucy's is...she weighs 27lbs and it is a little big...just FYI.... :)

Susan said...

Yay!!! HAPPY HAPPY Day sweet Libby! You simply get more beautiful with each passing picture! :)

Shannon said...

Hi Erin... this is Shannon from the girls' ballet class. You have such a cute blog! I love your background and header. You are talented! See you next Wednesday! :)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures and the dress and the car!

RamblingMother said...

Happy Belated Bday! Great pics. love the cowboy gun/sling.