March 27, 2009

{HaPPy BirTHdaY TaNNeR!}

IMG_7349


Tanner, We LOVE you!  
You are such a fun brother, and such a good son!  
This year holds so much promise for you...
we will be there with you all the way!


7 comments:

Jboo said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love everyone's smiles in the photo!

Janet

laurel said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Love those "Nothing Bundt cakes." Yum!!! Great shot. Love Libby's smile. I want to have a get together soon with everyone. I will email. Maybe end of April/May.

Eloise said...

Happy, happy birthday to Tanner! What a handsome young man.

I love his birthday hat, his yummy-looking cake and his beautiful presents. You captured such a perfect tableau!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Tanner!! What a sweet photo, love the hat and the glasses are so handsome!! :)

Eloise said...

I don't think I ever told you that I did order the Holiday Vignette collection on CD that you told me about. I am cracking up that out of all the darling Easter pictures in there, we both chose the same one! Great minds think alike, I suppose! Either that, or we both have impeccable taste! :)

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! This will be an amazing year. Can't wait to follow the story.......

The Kemps said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! We love you and love the glasses!