We lived in Huntington Beach for several years, and we love it there.
We spent a day kicking around the beach....
Libby loved her "bike".
At first, she was a bit nervous.
But when her brothers showed her there was nothing to fear,
she relaxed, and took to ringing the little bell and waving to everyone!
Tanner even practiced his texting skills as he rode along!
A few "tricks" (of course!)
Then down to the seaside...
I love all of these photos so much! They really
reflect the personalities of our children. I've not edited them at all,
but maybe after my 4 day class this week, I'll be able to!
A lovely day!























14 comments:
I love, love, love beach photos!!! It looks like you had a great vacation! Can't wait for classes this week. I am frantically cramming photo shop but so far don't get any of it!
I LOVE how you captured your family on this vacation. The love and joy the siblings share for each other is so apparent. So glad you had a wonderful trip.
I WISH WISH WISH I could be there for the class this week. Turned out that it falls too close to us leaving out of town:( Please take notes for me. I would love to hear some tricks of the trade:)
Oh Erin -- those are such awesome photos!! I don't think they need any editing. Looks like everyone is having a great time. The beach looks beautiful! Have fun!
Janet
Way to go! Those are awesome photos! Looks like such a fun time, the beach is the best isn't it?
You are back!!!! Love the photos. I lived there too for a few years. Loved it! Looks like you all had a great time.
Erin,
I've so enjoyed these pictures from your trip west!!! I am green with envy about your photoshop class...wish I could commute!!! :-)
I was looking at your handsome daredevils and wondering how in the world you remain so calm???
Libby looks as darling as ever...love the tootsies in the sand!!
I hope you are having the time of your life!!!
Kate
What Fabulous photos, Erin! I love the expressions of your children in each and every one. Seeing your family in shorts makes me anxious for Summer...it was 38 degrees here today! :)
Great photos! I love beach pictures. It's the next best thing to being there. Looks like you are having a great time.
Oh I love these. What a fun vacation. I can't wait to see some pictures of Libby with Mickey Mouse! I thought it was so cute that she said "only one more sleep" before she got to see Mickey!
Great pictures of your children. I would love to go to the beach with my girls. How lucky you all were!
What fabulous pictures! You truly captured the beautiful spirit that so defines your family to me. I really enjoyed this *peek* into your wonderful vacation.
So glad you're back to posting again. I really missed you!
What great pics.
Oh, so sweet - great photos. Looks like you had so much fun-We love California...the beaches, ocean, Disneyland-awesome. Libby is getting so big =).
Yes, you really should get back to blogging....I adore your family so much!! Seeing these pictures reminds me how much I love having boys.:) I love seeing yours grow into such wonderful young men and it gives me hope. lol
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment, I hope you are doing great and that you have a great weekend!
xo
Post a Comment