Libby & I (in California) with one of my roomies from college, Alesia. (I snagged this photo from her e-mail this a.m.) We found each other through our mutual friend Roxann. Her dream was to be in broadcasting, and she is a former CNN producer! She ended up marrying (by coincidence) an acquaintance of John's & mine from back in the day, and they are so happy together. She is just as fun and sweet as she was in college, and it was so much fun to spend an afternoon with her. She hooked me up (on facebook and through e-mail) with other roommates too, so now I can re-connect!
March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very fun connecting with old friends! Libby's hair is so cute! I love her little bangs!!!
Tiffany
Hi Erin, I'm glad you're having a great time in CA meeting up with past friends (noticed I didn't say "old"?!) and that Libby and the boys are having a good time! I saw some of the photos on Flickr and it's so sweet to see Libby with her big brothers. You have such handsome boys!
Bummer about the basement, I hope everything gets worked out and good luck with the workshop!
You look like you could be in HIGH SCHOOL in this picture!! :)
Isn't it so much fun to meet up with a college roommate! Great photo! Have fun!
Janet
That is so cool! I love when you meet up with people from your past.
Of course Libby is as cute as ever, but the cutest thing in that picture is you in those darling shorts!
How fun to reconnect with your college roommate!
I love Facebook. My email address is weaselpm at aol . com if you want to search for me there.
Post a Comment