That is a picture that will be a "classic" when Libby is older. I love the smile, outfit and the pig tails. She looks so old with her hair done like that!
Libby Mei is beautiful! A Chinese Princess for sure! It was fun to see her in the car that day ... and I am sure you got a chuckle out of seeing me putting on my make-up in the car. xoxoxo
Belated Happy Chinese New Year to you all! I haven't been blogging lately, and thoroughly enjoyed catching up with you. I loved the questions and answers, and I especially love the silhouette tote bag! Thanks for sharing.
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
17 comments:
Oh Erin -- she is so adorable! Love that big smile of hers! Happy CNY to you and your family.
Janet
Libby: You are getting so grown up! You look so cute in your outfit. I especially love the biggest smile ever!
Such beautiful pictures...Libby looks like Asian royalty. Lovely.
Happy Neew year to you all!!!
Kate
Oh she looks so cute:)
What a little DOLL! I bought Lucy the Lucky Chinese New Year book, it is so cute!!
What a SMILE! Libby looks adorable and stands so proud!
Wow, what a lucky girl! Happy New Year!
What a darling idea! Libby looks beautiful from her hair down to her shoes!!!
What an adorable girl!! Love her bright smile and gorgeous outfit. Happy CNY!!!
She is so cute and a picture of happiness!
That is a picture that will be a "classic" when Libby is older. I love the smile, outfit and the pig tails. She looks so old with her hair done like that!
What a cute Chinese New Year celebration. I love the basket of bags. It looks like you have some new traditions started.
Could she be any cuter? I don't think so! And I definitely think we are related ;)
Kim
What an absolutely exquisite outfit! Libby indeed looks like a member of the Chinese royal family!
She is also clearly radiating the joy in her sweet heart. What a blessing she must be to your family and you to her.
What is in the basket she is carrying?
Libby Mei is beautiful! A Chinese Princess for sure! It was fun to see her in the car that day ... and I am sure you got a chuckle out of seeing me putting on my make-up in the car. xoxoxo
Erin, your China princess is just beautiful!!
Having fun looking over your great blog... still
Belated Happy Chinese New Year to you all! I haven't been blogging lately, and thoroughly enjoyed catching up with you. I loved the questions and answers, and I especially love the silhouette tote bag! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment