February 2, 2009

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets,
how much a heart can hold."
~Zelda Fitzgerald
dsc_0423afin_std
~Photo by Camilynne~

8 comments:

Jboo said...

What a great photo!! Am assuming it is all the grandkids? They look like a pretty amazing bunch!

Tried your recipe -- thanks! It was a big hit!

Janet

Deb said...

What a beautiful bunch of kids! I bet your Mom was thrilled! Such an amazing photograph!

Carrie said...

What a gift for your mother to have such an amazing posterity and a gift for all the "children" to have such a loving matriarch!

Lori said...

What a beautiful and blessed family. :)

Eloise said...

What a great picture. Love your quote, too.

Kate said...

This is perfection in photography...and attractive families!!! I especially love how Libby and Leena in their pretty winter white are flanking all of their cousins. Truly, Erin...a lovely photo.

I hope today is a better day for you!!

Kate

laurel said...

Great photo! I bet your mom feels like the luckiest person in the world.

The Kemps said...

I can't believe how great this picture is considering how cold it was!!! Everyone looks really good!