December 25, 2008

[CHristMaS MorNinG 2oo8}

IMG_6849

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I have to say, Christmas morning photos are my all time favorite! I love to look back at the years gone by and see all the kids expressions!!! (Finally trying to catch up on my blog!!!) Thanks for your comments!

laurel said...

Cute! Love Libby's smile.

Eliza2006 said...

Very cute, and I too LOVE Libby's smile!

The Golf Widow said...

So sweet...She looks like such an angel!

Your stories about the boys in chruch are too funny.I had my first 3 girls in 3years and totally know what you mean.Mine were girls so it was more drama and little less roughness.Triplets might have been easier
;-)

Anonymous said...

Libby's expression says it all:)

Kim said...

What a beautiful family! Smiles filled with so much love!

Carrie said...

Ok, so I had not noticed the coke bottle on the breakfast table Christmas morning! Isn't coke a breakfast beverage? Does this mean I am not going to get the mother of the year award?

Jboo said...

What a great photo! Love their expressions - especially that Libby - so cute! And it looks like you have another photographer (besides you) in the family! Fun!

Janet

Eloise said...

Your boys are so handsome! And oh that Libby - what a ham!