It looks magical indeed. How lovely to see Leena home and with her family where she belongs. Libby is beautiful...and her hair is getting long!! I LOVED the picture of the grandchildren loving on their Grandma...she looks to be the object of much affection.
Thank you for sharing these photos of your family.
Precious pictures! I love that media room - sure wish I could have decorated ours similarly. Instead the *men* in the family won out and it's more masculine.
Libby's outfit is too cute for words. Think I could borrow it? It would be perfect for my Valentine Luncheon! {wink}
What fun! I love the picture of Grammy being smothered with kisses! What a keepsake. We missed our family party this year due to my husbands family coming to town. It was sad to miss. Family get-togethers are priceless!
I love the pictures of Grammy with all of the children. How precious! Libby and Leena are so adorable. How lucky we are to live so close so they can grow up together.
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
11 comments:
Erin,
It looks magical indeed. How lovely to see Leena home and with her family where she belongs. Libby is beautiful...and her hair is getting long!! I LOVED the picture of the grandchildren loving on their Grandma...she looks to be the object of much affection.
Thank you for sharing these photos of your family.
Kate
What a beautiful family you have:)
Adorable girls in adorable outfits!
What a cute group of kids!
Beautiful photos of your family! That Leena and Libby are just darling! They are going to have so much fun growing up together, aren't they!
Janet
So so sweet! Keep posting, I love to catch up on the latest events!
Love the photo of Grandma and the youngest...just precious!
Libby and Lenna look like their going to have a very special relationship. Two little angels sent from God! What awesome gifts they are!
I love the photos of Libby and Leena. Looks like they are good friends. What a young grandma with her grandchildren! It looks live such a happy time.
Precious pictures! I love that media room - sure wish I could have decorated ours similarly. Instead the *men* in the family won out and it's more masculine.
Libby's outfit is too cute for words. Think I could borrow it? It would be perfect for my Valentine Luncheon! {wink}
Loved the pictures of Leena and Libby.
What fun! I love the picture of Grammy being smothered with kisses! What a keepsake. We missed our family party this year due to my husbands family coming to town. It was sad to miss. Family get-togethers are priceless!
I love the pictures of Grammy with all of the children. How precious! Libby and Leena are so adorable. How lucky we are to live so close so they can grow up together.
xoxoheather
Post a Comment