December 3, 2008

Leena is finally home! To see Kent, Heather, Nate and Leena walk through
their front door was so overwelming. We are all so happy to see them!
Leena is such an angel. She was happy and easy to please on the plane, and seems so adaptable and accepting of new situations! It is hard to take our eyes off her...
IMG_6645

IMG_6632
With Daddy at home! (I love Aunt Ruthanne's expression)

IMG_6648
Leena is so cuddly with her Mommy.
Heather said that Leena kisses her and hugs her with such gusto,
as if to say,"I have waited for you so long!"

IMG_6640_1
Aunt Lyssa, Leena, Ella and Liz

IMG_6654

Libby and Leena... they have come so far to be cousins.

IMG_6628_1
Dalton, Nate, Eliza, Leena, and Cole! Finally together!

IMG_6661
Marshall & Leena

IMG_6630_1
Home... where she belongs! (with Cole)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious!

Lori said...

Congratulations to them, I'm glad they are home safely! She is such a cutie!

Kate said...

Erin,

I am so relieved and happy for your family!!! Leena is mesmerizing...and does indeed look as sweet as an angel.

On a side note...Libby is totally rockin' those little jeans...way cool!!!

I know you shared awhile ago...but I would love to know wo you are checking out on Flickr!!!

What a happy holiday season you all will have....blessings to you all...for you certainly deserve them!!

Kate

Jboo said...

Oh Erin --Am so happy to hear that they are all home safely! What a lovely family! The holidays are going to be even more special this year, aren't they!

Janet

Circe said...

I'm so glad they're home safely. Leena is so beautiful. We know how blessed your family is to have her here where she belongs.

Anna B. said...

Welcome home precious Leena! So very happy for their family (your family) and that they are safe.

Congratulations!!

Sheri said...

What a precious little girl! So glad that they are all home safely.

Eloise said...

I am so glad Leena and your brother, sister-in-law and nephew are back home! I bet you had a wonderful homecoming celebration with them. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures.

On another note, do you think if I got some jeans like Libby's I would look one ounce as cute as she does in them?! I highly doubt it!

My *package* arrived from Billy Kirk yesterday. I haven't opened it yet because it's going to be my Christmas present. Nothing like doing my own shopping, huh?

Would you mind if I copied your Christmas tree for the sidebar on my blog? It is so beautiful.

Email me with permission if you get a chance: weaselpm@aol.com

Dawn said...

Erin, what a JOY to see little Leena home with her forever family. Libby looks like the proud BIG cousin :) The holidays are going to be even more special for your family this year!

Heather said...

Hearty congrats to you all!

jennifer said...

That is awesome! I am so excited for your family! She is absolutely the cutest thing!!

laurel said...

I am so glad they are home, safe and sound! What a blessing. You can tell that Leena has such a special, peaceful spirit. I am glad she has adated so well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So, so glad that Leena is home and your family are all home and safe.

Kim said...

Congratulations! Glad everyone is home safe. What a beautiful little girl!

3 Peanuts said...

I am so so glad they are home:) It looks and sounds as though you have a truly beautiful family, Erin.

Kim

Susan said...

She is amazing! How wonderful to have her home.