November 26, 2008

We have heard from my brother and his family. They are safe. The terrorist attacks are in Mumbai, and they have left the city. We are fearful and worried of course (It makes me cry just thinking about the horrors there), and praying that they, and all others, will be watched over. We have been in e-mail contact with them, and they are being very cautious. It is so very frightening for us to think of them so far away. I know that they are on an errand of our Father in Heaven. Please pray for them.


P1000343



P1000354

17 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Thank goodness they are alright. Their baby is beautiful!

Lori said...

Congratulations to them, Leena is just beautiful!!
Happy Thanksgiving Erin!

Eloise said...

Thank you so much for this update, Erin. I was driving most of yesterday and did not hear the news from India until this morning. The first thing I thought of was your brother and his family. I pray that God will surround them with a cloak of protection and that they will feel the peace of His presence with them. Sending love and prayer your way too. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kate said...

Prayers and concern for you all. Please keep us posted. I was thinking how glad I am that they have sweet Leena with them now. Praying so hard for their speedy and safe return home...

Kate

Chesnye said...

Oh I'm so happy. I have checked your blog several times yesterday thinking about them. As Lori said, Leena is beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I will pray for them too. Hopefully they will be kept safe from harm and be able to bring their beautiful daughter home!

Heather said...

I remembered reading that your brother was in India and when these horrible attacks began, I immediately thought of your family. I'm so glad to hear that they are safe and that Leena is with them. She is so beautiful that she practically glows!

Leslie said...

So glad they are safe! So sad that this is going on while they are there, but just more evidence that little Leena is safe in the arms of love! She is beautiful!

Kim said...

I stopped and said a prayer right now for God's protection on all.

Leena is just beautiful. Looking forward to those homecoming photos!

Jboo said...

As soon as I heard about the attacks, I thought of your brother and his family and prayed for their safety. Am relieved to hear that they are safe. Will keep them and your family in my prayers. Take care.

Janet

Sheri said...

Praying with you for the safety of your brother, sister in law, and your new niece. She is just precious!

laurel said...

We will keep them in our prayers too. When do they come home? We are sending all our prayers and good wishes their way.

3 Peanuts said...

I am so glad they are safe. Ii will continue to pray for their safety. What a blessing that Leena in in their loving arms.

Blessings,
Kim

Casey said...

I am so thankful to hear your brother and his family are safe and out of the city. We are praying for them!!

Their baby girl is just adorable...

Casey
http://birdieandthequeenbee.blogspot.com

The Kemps said...

We are so excited for them to come home...safely! Leena looks so beautiful. We had so much fun with your family for Thanksgiving.

Susan said...

So glad to hear they are safe!

Dawn said...

Oh Erin...Leena is just so sweet. I have been checking on their blog for updates...I bet your family is so excited to have them home!!

Thank you for the sweet comment about Lucy. You are right...Lucy has to want/ask for nothing here at our house too :)Lucy and Libby would love each other!!

Hugs