I love them! I love Libby and Tucker kissing and then the big mouth wipe:) I love the tie that Tucker is wearing (probably under protest.) What great pictures!
Those pictures are darling...the smooches and mouth wiping made me giggle.
Your dog looks so sweet and like a lovely family dog (he wears a tie and kisses...that seals the deal for me). We are starting to look for a family dog, what kind is yours?
So cute! They both look darling. Maylin has been talking non stop about Libby. This week she has been putting on a jacket, getting her purse and telling me she is off to see Libby. So tell Libby HI!
Too cute! What a good sport Tucker is to sport that handsome tie. Most adorable of all, though, are Libby's little UGGs! She's quite the stylish little girl (as I would expect from your daughter, of course). :)
Are those pictures taken in your entry hall? Your bannister is beautiful!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
10 comments:
I love Tucker's tie! Your pictures always make me smile and feel inspired.
What fun photos! Libby and Tucker look so cute together!
Have a great week.
Janet
I love them! I love Libby and Tucker kissing and then the big mouth wipe:) I love the tie that Tucker is wearing (probably under protest.) What great pictures!
Those are adorable!
Those pictures are darling...the smooches and mouth wiping made me giggle.
Your dog looks so sweet and like a lovely family dog (he wears a tie and kisses...that seals the deal for me). We are starting to look for a family dog, what kind is yours?
So cute! They both look darling. Maylin has been talking non stop about Libby. This week she has been putting on a jacket, getting her purse and telling me she is off to see Libby. So tell Libby HI!
Too cute! What a good sport Tucker is to sport that handsome tie. Most adorable of all, though, are Libby's little UGGs! She's quite the stylish little girl (as I would expect from your daughter, of course). :)
Are those pictures taken in your entry hall? Your bannister is beautiful!
These pic's are just adorable! Tucker is just a cutie and looks like a great sport. Libby looks so cute in her little Ugg's!
Too cute!!!
These pictures are so cute, I love how you dressed Miss Libby! :)
Post a Comment