I have always adored my (6'4") little brother. He is kind, funny, tenacious, humble, confident, and spiritual. Seeing him today, with this little baby (Leena is on the right---his left) just made me want to give him a hug. It also made me cry. Another miracle has come to our family. The story of how little Leena came to be part of our family has become even more miraculous as we have learned a bit more of her history today from her caregivers in India. You can read the account here. We are all just so grateful. And well, I didn't know it would be possible for me to love my brother any more than I did, but I guess I was wrong.
November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
How Wonderful!!! Every ounce is joyful!
Congratulations!! What a beautiful blessing!
Oh Erin that is so touching. I am going to go read the story now:)
Kim
Erin,
SHe is just lovely...and your pride and love for your brother seems so justified. What an exciting time for your family...and so nice that Leena and Libby will grow up together...a dynamic duo to be sure!!
Best wishes and many prayers for you all...
Kate
Congratulations to the whole family! So wonderful and exciting. Am going to visit his blog and read all about it. Take care -- what a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
Janet
Just when I thought Leena couldn't possibly get any cuter, you post an even more precious picture of her!
Her story is incredible and gives me chills at how clearly God intervened to make sure she found her way to your wonderful family.
Happy Thanksgiving, Erin. I am so thankful for your dear friendship.
Congrats! She is beautiful and looks so little in your brother's arms!
Tiffany
Congratulations to you and your brother's family. What an inspiring story. It reinforces faith in a God who loves us all. How wonderful that Leena has no hearing problems!!!
I hope your brother and his family are OK. I found your blog through another and have been following his story. I pray that they were not victims of that horrible attack.
Post a Comment