At 4:30 tomorrow morning, my brother and his wife, Heather, along with their 16 year old son Nate, will leave their cozy home for India...& Leena! You can follow their journey here. We will all watch over the other three children. May godspeed...
Mumbai |


8 comments:
We are looking forward to December 2nd when they all return! It was so fun to have a luncheon yesterday for her and to be all together...Leena we love you!
I love these black eyed babies and can't wait to see Leena in the arms of her family. We are all so blessed!!!
Yeah!! So happy they can go and bring Leena home!
Oh yeah! So glad they are going. I bet they are so excited. We will follow their journey.
Wow -- that is so exciting. Will be sure to follow their trip!
Janet
Such exciting news! I can't wait to follow along on their journey. That Leena sure is precious.
Capri~WOOOOHOOOO! :D
How exciting! She is so adorable.
Post a Comment