November 15, 2008

"I can't think about that right now.
I'll think about that tomorrow.
After all, tomorrow is another day"
~Scarlet O'Hara, Gone With the Wind~
IMG_6463

19 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Cute photo even though Libby is not too happy about this.

The Scarlett saying is one I have been living by for this last 32 months of waiting for Tate.... Tomorrow is another day.

Eliza2006 said...

That is such a funny cute picture! What's she crying about and where is she going?

jennifer said...

Poor baby, but such a cute pic.

Dawn said...

Oh Erin, this picture is the absolute BEST...I LOVE IT!!!

Circe said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I can't believe how cute that is! I just laughed! I love it. Sometimes you just feel like that.

Jboo said...

Oh my -- even crying - Libby is so adorable!! Great hat and hatbox!

Hope you had a good weekend!

Janet

Susan said...

AHH I LOVE this!!! Love the quote, love the little girl, love the expression!!!! So fun!

Thanks Erin for your very beautiful comments. They are treasured.

Keri said...

Too, too funny! I think you are thoroughly enjoying having a girl!

Keri

Kim said...

Oh my, this is truly the best! Libby is just so adorable even when she's had enough picture taking.

Love her outfit and the hat box!

Anonymous said...

Libby is so cute...even with the crying. Where is she going? Looks like she is running away with the hat box. I love her outfit:)

Eloise said...

Sorry to laugh at Libby's expense, but that picture was hilarious! Don't we all have days when we'd like to scream like that?

Carrie said...

In all the photo shoots you have done with Libby, I think this photo will be one of the all time favorites in years to come!! I love it - it's just great!!!

Susan said...

What a cute picture! She will laugh at that some day.

meg duerksen said...

oh your blog is absolutely adorable! what a beautiful family. and a beautiful home. just love it all.
that video was a crack up - the dad cheerleading!

i am so happy to have found you!

The Golf Widow said...

Amen.I have many days when I feel like she looks. Thank goodness for tomorrow!

The Kemps said...

I love this picture! She looks so cute and even though she's upset, she still looks darling!!!

laurel said...

Great photos. Sad, but funny too.

Casey said...

Adorable photo!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh poor Miss Libby! She does not look like she is in the mood for photos!


Kim