Happy Hallow's Eve, from Libby & Friends!
I found these electric candles at C*stco this year (in the Christmas aisle),
and I really love them. I love real candles, and always have them on the porch,
but I'm forever re-lighting them. I think these are so realistic, and they're safer & can't blow out. I've put them on a remote , and turn them on every night!
Libby & I carved this pumpkin together. She loved scooping the insides with
a measuring cup, & "cooking" me some yummy food with her pumpkin innards, a bowl, and a spoon! She is NOT squeamish about anything!
...and big brother Matthew.
Bo Bo, Libby, Addie, & Camryn
Then a visit to Grammy's, and cousin Claire's, and finally off to bed...
I've many photos of the boys' parties, but I must organize them...
so I'll post their celebrations soon!














16 comments:
Erin, I love this! Your porch looks so awesome - Do you hire out? I need some input/help!!! I love Libby doing her little witch dance and all the trick or treaters!!! AND I love the "H" pumkin! ---thanks for the candle tip I really love them!
Wow! I am so impressed with your front porch. Love the candle idea - may have to *borrow* that one. You and Libby did a fine job on the pumpkin carving, too.
You are ALMOST as cute a pirate as Libby is a witch. Great costume!
Can't wait to see pictures from the boys' parties.
Erin,
Libby looks soooo cute!! I just love your porch...I am going to get some of those great candles for my porch!!
Libby makes the cutest little witch! Love your porch and those candles! Looks like I'm on my way to Costco! Great job on the pumpkins. Any porch ideas for Christmas you can share? :-)
Great porch decorations. Very nice. Areyou sure you are only one woman? Libby looks darling and seems to be having the time of her life!
Now see what a little extra sleep will get you??? I am sure John was certainly pleased with what you pulled off!!! Fabulous Erin....Fab.u.lous.
One small bit of criticism...your wicked witch is way too sweet to be a proper wicked witch...but oh my...I bet she could twirl like nobody's business!! And the hat??? Perfect...both of them! :-)
Looks like such a fun evening...I am so glad you had a good one...
Kate
What a cute little WITCH!!! Love the Halloween decoration! I will have to check out C*stc* for those candles..I thought they were real.
Libby is the cuttest witch ever. I love your new candles, what a great idea. And your carved pumpkins are great. 3 cheers for halloween!!!
Wow -- so many cool photos! Love your porch arrangement. Libby, as a little witch, is simply adorable. And her friends -- what a cute group of kids! Looks like a fun Halloween! Have a great week!
Janet
Libby is too adorable in her pettiskirt and puddlejumpers! Your front porch is gorgeous. I didn't even carve pumpkins this year...the girls wouldn't let me, they said I was hurting it:D
A beautiful witch!
Libby is the most darling little witch I have ever seen!
So so so cute!
You porch looks beautiful. I am thinking you ought to make a trip down here to visit me and Eloise.
Kim
Libby is the cutest witch ever! Looks like you all really enjoyed Halloween. Your porch looks gorgeous. I'm going to have to check out those candles at Costco.
Your little Libby is the most adorable witch I have ever seen. Your porch is so cute - love the candles and especially love the "H" pumpkin. I need to find those candles - a trip to Costco is in store! You have a lovely family!
How fun! Your porch is awesome.So festive.I love the light up candles but have never found them that plug in only the battery type. What a great idea! No flame to worry about with little ones.
Your blog is great. Glad I found it!
I LOVE her costume. She is so adorable! I love the "H" pumpkin too! I'm going to try to remember that for next year!
Post a Comment