November 5, 2008

{It taKES a REal Man...}

My sister sent this to me... it just makes me smile!

12 comments:

Shari U said...

What a great message! Makes me smile, too.

Eloise said...

That was hysterical. Robert is a wonderful dad to our girls, but I'll have to tell him there is an area he hasn't ventured into! Thanks for sharing. Hope you're having a good week.

Kim said...

This post gets the smile award for the day! Too cute!

Jboo said...

Made me smile too -- funny!

Janet

laurel said...

That is so great!

Sheri said...

Smiling here, too. :) Thanks for sharing this.

The Kemps said...

I love this! I can totally see Parker doing that :)

jennifer said...

I love that! THanks for the laugh!!

Circe said...

That brings tears to my eyes!

Kate said...

Erin!!!!

I am laughing out loud here in PA!!!! LOVE it!!!! My husband grew up in a house of boys...and I have had a lot of fun watching him try to figure out how to father a little girl...as evidenced by my last post, he is usually game for anything...in fact, I am already forming a post for Plashback Friday....

It sure does make you love them just a little more, doesn't it???

Kate

Anna B. said...

Oh my goodness, my son and I just laughed and laughed. That is totally something Brian would do...well maybe not with as much "sashay" but seriously...I can't wait!

CarolinaGirl said...

Because I have 4 girls, I had to post this on my blog! I love it. I gave your blog the credit for it:)

You have a beautiful family and I love reading your blog. Have a great weekend.