My husband called me this morning at the crack of dawn 9:00 am. I answered in a husky voice, and realizing it was him, quickly ramped myself up into my "awake" voice. He asked "Did I wake you?"... "Oh no, I am awake. Yes I am. You can be sure of that. It's just my voice" Then he asked me a most unusual question.... "Can you give me the blog address, because I am waiting for a study, and I thought I would check to see photos of Libby in her costume?" My husband has never looked up anything but work-related info at work... so I was rather flumoxed. So here you go, John. My pal Rene e-mailed me this photo of Libby and Sarah at preschool yesterday. Oh, and I am fully functional here... I have cleaned up the spilled candy that was left from Libby's attempt at feeding Tucker & herself. (Haven't I heard something somewhere about chocolate making dogs sick?) And it's only 11:56 A.M.! Marshall was with her, since he has no school today, but he was focusing on ESPN other things. Trust me, John---- I am about to pull off a Halloween extravaganza to rival anything you've ever seen.
October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![Libby1[1]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3009/2989858898_73d5a12dd2.jpg)

10 comments:
Those are two cute girls - sweet costumes!! Libby has such a great hat and petticoat! I'll bet she gets to wear that more often than just Halloween! Have a great weekend!
Janet
You're so funny. I;m glad you got a little more sleep than the crack of dawn :) I think it's cute that John wanted to look at pictures of Libby during some free time. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!!
That is the cutest witch I've ever seen! Love the demin jacket - quite stylish!
Maybe John was trying to remember the name of the steamer bag so he could get it for you for Christmas?
Happy Trick-or-treating!
Cute little witch you have! I long for the days I could sleep until 9am. Eliza is up every day at 6:45am. I don't even have to set my alarm clock. ever.
Libby is too cute in her witch outfit. Can't wait to see more pictures from tonight.
My hubby doesn't carry pictures in his wallet anymore, he just pulls up the blog on the computers in his patients' rooms and shows off his kids. :)
Well yes....genius needs sleep to be fully functional. John is a doctor...I feel certain he understands this. Physiological you see....
What a cute little happy scary witch you have there...can't wait to see the pictures...
And mostly I want to knowhow you do the cross out the words thing...that could work for me...just can't figure out how to do it...
Happy Halloween!!!
Kate
OK, that was the funniest thing I have read and thank you for helping me realize that I am NOT the only one to have such a Halloween day (although you sounded like you might have kicked into gear by noon - i'm still working on it!) Libby AND YOU looked absolutely darling trick-or-treating!!! Happy Halloween!
Such a cute costume. Maylin talks about Libby all the time. I think we need to get them together. She asks about her every day. I am very happy to hear you were still asleep at 9 - that was me today too! Sometimes you need sleep.
What a beautiful witch! Hope the day turned out well:)
So funny! Yes, we have to impress our husbands, don't we? :)
Post a Comment