What a precious gift to have all that video! Leena is cute beyond words. Those huge eyes are just gorgeous! How exciting that she'll be home with her forever family very soon.
She is absolutely darling. I will pray that she will be home very very soon. I was not aware that one could adopt from India. Is it possible to tell us all more about it on your blog?
Oh my goodness! That is the most precious thing! I can't wait to see LITTLE Leena in her mommy and daddy's arms! It will be soon now! She is just the most beautiful thing!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
10 comments:
Leena is so beautiful. Hopefully she will be here soon:)
What a beautiful, beautiful girl! Someone is going to FALL into those big brown eyes!
When does your niece come home?
What a precious gift to have all that video! Leena is cute beyond words. Those huge eyes are just gorgeous! How exciting that she'll be home with her forever family very soon.
Oh Erin, how precious...I bet your family is going crazy waiting for that precious little thing to come home!
Oh my -- she is simply beautiful! Bet everyone is so excited and counting down the days!
Janet
She is absolutely darling. I will pray that she will be home very very soon. I was not aware that one could adopt from India. Is it possible to tell us all more about it on your blog?
Kim
Sne is so precious. Hopefully time will pass quickly whi;e you are waiting for her to join her family.
Leena is one beautiful little girl! Those eyes just make your heart melt. What a gift!
Oh my goodness! That is the most precious thing! I can't wait to see LITTLE Leena in her mommy and daddy's arms! It will be soon now! She is just the most beautiful thing!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment