October 20, 2008

{ThiNGs i LoVE}


165STRIPE_FRONT

This bag, made by Billykirk, is just my style.
Wouldn't you agree, John?


ebx_2157_t3a
I am getting old-ish, & I am forever digging around in my purse
for these, from Eyebobs. I don't really mind, either, because I think they are
really cute! (Sort of a "Sexy Librarian" look, I tell myself)




PINK_55

A certain adorable little girl I know, might need one of these beauties.





Other_animals_insects_Turkey_-_brown_ribbon

Pretty silhouette ornaments from here. Who wouldn't love one of these hung on a wreath, tied onto a package, or propped at a place setting? Lovely!





untitled

I forced one of the boys to wear this for a family photo shoot. Even though he complained that "this is what kids wear to school when they want to get beat up at recess", he looked very dapper ! (You'll see when I post photos soon!) You can buy one for your own lad here. (I know it's expensive, but in my home, a piece of classic menswear is sometimes worth it, as it goes through many boys, and is worn for many different events! )







books-by-the-foot-thumb

I am crazy about really old books. I love these. The price has gone up since I first started collecting them, but they are still the most reasonable I have found anywhere.




2

In my humble opinion these are the last word in pine cones. They are HUGE! Pinecones on steroids! They can be piled everywhere, wired to hang on banisters and hutches, and just make Christmas magical! I like the Sugar Cones in all sizes.They are a bargain. Buy some here.



molding_frames

Not the clearest photo, but trust me... these frames are DARLING! They are made from very old wood, primitive and cracked. I love them. Maybe someone you love would too...

That's it for now. Thank you, & good night...


8 comments:

Leslie said...

Erin I love your list and would pick all or any of them too. I am a pinecone lover too! Oh and I am always collecting old books.
And, I just bought 3 of those exact frames at my favorite store! I need more more more!
The glasses are very sexy chic librarian and I think you would look great in them!

Eloise said...

What a fun post! I'm off to check out some of the places you linked, starting with the reading glasses {cough cough}.

Have a great day!

Melanie said...

I was just going to tell you that Leslie and I love those frames...then I saw her comment! :) I actually have quite a few..they are my favorite!
I also love the glasses! I just made an eye appointment because I know I need them, I am just hoping that the ones I get are THAT cute!

Eloise said...

PS I meant to tell you that I absolutely cracked up at your son's "that is what kids wear to school when they want to get beat up at recess" comment! Can't wait to see the family pictures.

I decided I *need* that Billykirk steamer bag to use as my carry-on piece on airplane trips. The web site does not list the ticking one shown in the picture as one of the choices to order, though, which I thought was strange. Have you seen them at a store?

Lori said...

I'm so glad you shared some goodies, you have such fabulous taste!! I just recently bought two large/overnight bags that I love, so I don't need a third, but I sure adore that one, it's a beauty!!!
I think Miss Libby needs that pink car too!!! :)
Love everything and I know you look cute in those glasses!

Anonymous said...

You have excellent taste. Thanks for the ideas. Oh and thanks for the flickr help. It worked!

laurel said...

Love them all...I love reading your favorites. I never know about all the cute stylish things. You keep me in the know. You definately have style!!!!!

Jboo said...

Wow -- those are some cool items! Love the bag and I think your girl definitely would love that little petal car! I need some of those glasses too -- I'd better check those out! Have a fun week!

Janet