I'm sort of glad I'm not her mother. I think that smile and those eyes would render me completely incapable of ever telling her "no" which is not really healthy for a child!
Love this picture! I have gone to order a pettiskirt probably 30 times in the last 3 years and always cancel at the last minute because I cannot make up my mind on color. Pink is my signature color too, I had to laugh because I say that phrase so much, I even had a pink wedding because of that movie! My favorite of all time. Obviously it is Libby's too!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
18 comments:
...and apparently Libby's signature color too!!! She wears it well! Lovely picture....love it!!!
That is such an adorable picture! I love it.
So cute... where did you get that skirt???
Lisa
Libby is adorable in that outfit!
Lisa... it is from here:
http://www.roomservicehome.com/
children/children_apparel.asp
They have darling pettiskirts, but there are many sources online... just google "pettiskirts"
That is so CUTE! Love the skirt. She is such a sweet princess.
Pink is definitely her color! She looks fabulous!! Great photo!
Janet
Thanks Erin, I'll try it!
Yes, it is! I am giving you an award...go look on my blog in about an hour.
Hugs,
Kim
PINK is definitely her color! :)
Adorable picture!
Can that little girl GET any cuter?!
I'm sort of glad I'm not her mother. I think that smile and those eyes would render me completely incapable of ever telling her "no" which is not really healthy for a child!
Love this picture! I have gone to order a pettiskirt probably 30 times in the last 3 years and always cancel at the last minute because I cannot make up my mind on color.
Pink is my signature color too, I had to laugh because I say that phrase so much, I even had a pink wedding because of that movie! My favorite of all time. Obviously it is Libby's too!
Is there any other color for a little princess? I don't think so! Libby is pinkalious adorable!
ditto...love it!!!!!!!!!!! :)
So cute! What a fun picture!
Just perfect...what a beauty!
Oh, I love pink, too!! Libby looks just adorable, as usual. :)
She looks divine! I love every detail...the shoes, the petti skirt, the crown, and the beautiful, beautiful girl!!! Libby you look amazing.
Post a Comment