October 1, 2008

{ThE MaYFLoWeR}

More of our trip... we had such a wonderful time! I have so many photos to post. Here are some of our visit to the Mayflower II. I felt so much gratitude for the pilgrims. They suffered so much on their journey. And their determination and ingenuity truly inspired me. I left the Mayflower quite certain that angels had been on the journey with them. I also loved site-seeing with my pals. It was a much-needed change of scenery, and a wonderful chance to talk. We have so much to share with each other. Our families are so connected, and our lives so intertwined. They also make me laugh so hard! This day was lovely!
IMG_6037




IMG_6047




My creation



IMG_6045








IMG_6101

13 comments:

Carrie said...

So much fun! I just got Nantucket done and am right behind you on my blog. Really looking back at the pictures, it is amazing what we did - wow, how much fun did we have?!!!

Kate said...

Erin,

I love all the pictures! I also love to delve into history...I was quite the geek when we moved to this very historic part of our state. I LOVE be able to go to an 8th grade American History class with some of my students everyday...learning so much!!

The picture of you and that....seafaring gentlemen....priceless. You are so pretty!

Happy Thursday!!

Kate

jennifer said...

This trip looks like it was so much fun. It's hard to beat time away with your girlfriends!

Eloise said...

What gorgeous pictures! It looks like your weather was beautiful up there.

I love the jacket you're wearing! It is quite stylish and cute, but it also has a "Pilgrim feel" to it (though I am certain no one on the Mayflower was looking so dapper).

Welcome home. Hope you're going to tell how Libby and the men did on their own!

Jboo said...

Wow -- your photos are so lovely! And it sounds like you all had a wonderful time -- what a great break with girlfriends!

Janet

Dawn said...

What great pictures...AND I am LOVING that coat of yours!!! You and all your girlfriends are just beautiful and "oh so stylish". What a blessing to have so many wonderful people in your life.

laurel said...

Fabulous photos! You look so pretty in the last picture. I am you caught the seaman's eye.

Lori said...

How fun Erin!! Plymouth is such a wonderful place! You all look so gorgeous and I'm sure you had a lot of laughs and made some lifelong memories!!
I love the last picture of you and the kind-looking seafaring gentleman...you look so pretty!! He's got a twinkle in his eye too 'cause he knows he's standing next to someone special!
Awesome pictures! :)

Shawnstribe said...

stunning!!!!
i love the photo collage,
a great time!!
xxx
s

Anonymous said...

I love how you live your life!

3 Peanuts said...

Your photos are stunning! It looks like a great time.

You, my friend are beautiful (inside and out)

Circe said...

Erin - check my blog to see my artist friend's latest creation...a China Baby Lovebox. They are so cute!

laurel said...

I wanted to see how your son was doing since his surgery. Is he feeling better? Please let me know.