October 11, 2008

{HeRe's My Heart...}







I love this film...








It gives me solace...





5 comments:

The Kemps said...

This is so amazing and a great reminder of what life is really about, and what we're here to do. The pictures are incredible and the spirit I felt while watching was powerful. I'm thankful to know of the truth of the gospel and to have the spirit with me each day! Thanks for sharing this!

Eloise said...

That was truly lovely, Erin. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing is one of my favorite hymns, and its text fit the images so beautifully.

Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you and your family.

Circe said...

Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I loved this. I also love the hymn "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" It is one of my favorites. Thank you Erin.

Carrie said...

Wow Erin, I needed that. It has been a week of extreme highs and lows..Words can't even explain! Thanks!