October 12, 2008

"I would rather sit on a pumpkin
and have it all to myself,
than to be crowded
on a velvet cushion."
~Thoreau
IMG_6200
~Libby's Witchy Shoes~

10 comments:

Circe said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the ensemble!

jennifer said...

Cute pic!!

Eloise said...

Love the quote! And those shoes... ooo la la!!

Jboo said...

Wow -- those are the coolest witchy shoes that I have ever seen. Can't wait to see the rest of the costume!

Janet

Anonymous said...

She's bewitched so... cute! cutest little witch ever!!!

Kate said...

Erin,

Photographic and creative perfection my friend. LOVE LOVE LOVE...you set a mood with your picture...fabulous!!! I cannot tell you just how much I love this picture!!!!

Well done!!!

Dawn said...

Love love love the shoes...I cannot wait to see the cutest little witch!!

laurel said...

That is so great!!!!! MAylin talks about Libby everyday.

Lori said...

LOVE the shoes!!! :D

3 Peanuts said...

Oh that is a GREAT photo...it definitely leave me wanting more....