I love these pictures, but some of them seem a bit over-exposed and out of focus (even after editing)... I think I have a good eye for composition, but my technical skills are not so great. I really want to take a photography class. I took one in college, but that doesn't count, as I didn't pay attention to much of anything in college ... other than John! ( I did take some very manly photos of him, though, which I may just post!)
September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








17 comments:
WAAAAAAAAAY TOO CUTE! You are such a fabulous photog. And you have the perfect subject!
Oh My, All things girl...Love the hat, love the dress, love the gloves, love the pearls, love the carriage, love the doll house, love the Libby...LOVE IT!!! (Way cute photos!!!)
Erin,
I. LOVE. these. Libby is adorable....the pictures beautiful and so much fun. Her dupioni silk dress....gorgeous!!! These are just fabulous pictures...they would look so cute framed and hung in a little grouping!!! I LOVE them!!! Libby is so dear...and how much fun you must have with her!!! Do her brothers ever join in the "girl fun"??? I have a feeling Libby could charm them into doing so!!!
Oh Dahhhling, you must come over for tea sometime.
So adorable! She is just too cute for words! Love the carriage!
Gorgeous shots. She is so cute! Her baby has a pretty nice ride there. What type of tea did she serve?
Oh my -- she is so adorabale!! What a beautiful girl in her hat, dress, gloves and pearls! I think your photos are great!! And do post some of your photos of John -- I'll bet those were fun! Have a great weekend!
Janet
Maddie is so sweet! Love the gloves, hat and pearls.
I too would love to take a photo class however, I think you do a great job at photography!
Isn't it fun having a little girl to play dress up with!?
Oh, my goodness! I don't even know where to start with the comments. That dress! The pearls! The wicker pram and the dollhouse! Most fetching of all, though, are Libby Mei's captivating eyes and smile. Clearly she has inherited your heart of joy and your appreciation of fine and beautiful things. I'm so glad!
Your comments on my blog mean so very much to me as you are my blogging *idol.* {smile}
Have a great weekend!
PS I was so caught up in the darling pictures of Lady Libby that I neglected to notice that your blog background and wonderful banner are back. Hooray!
Also, my wise and wonderful grandmother used to tell me that wide-set eyes were a sign of great beauty and intelligence. Not sure why she told ME that as my eyes are not wide-set, but Libby's certainly are!
OMG, I know it's not Maddie! I'm so sorry! It's sweet Libby! I woke up this morning thinking about her and for some reason I said to myself did you put Maddie down? I ran down on the computer to check and sure enough there it was...Maddie. I'm going to just go throw the blanket over my head now. I'm so so SORRY.
SWANKY indeed!! What an absolute love Miss Libby is...a perfect little lady! She also looks like a sweet doting little mommy too! :)
Erin, good job with the pictures, I especially like the 1st and 2nd ones. Oh please share your manly pictures of John! hehee
These pictures are adorable.
She is breathtaking! So cute. I love her gloves and hat, they really make the outfit. Chloe had so much fun with her last week. We need to get them together more often. Sugar and spice and everything nice!
Oh Erin...I just LOVE these pictures!!
These are really THE cutest pictures! You are great at taking fun photos!
So stinkin' cute. I think the pictures turned out adorable. I LOVE the first picture. How was the tea party?
Came to you via Livin' la vida Lia.
These pictures are GORGEOUS. I envy anyone who has an eye for a good shot and how to make it even better from a technical aspect. You defnintly have a knack.
What a cutie!!
:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment