~David & his happy Mother!~
My Nephew David is back! After serving two years in New Orleans as a missionary teaching about this, he came home to a family love fest on Thursday!
Here is a slideshow of the happy reunion:
My boys were so excited to see him! J.W. and Tanner headed to his house right after their classes, and ended up spending the night. They said he kept accidentally calling everyone "Elder" ! We are so glad he is home!
Now, David.. go play some football!
(I heard that a certain cousin changed your screen-saver to "our" college---but it goes without saying that you are our football idol. Carry on, David, and get that kicking leg beefed up!)


11 comments:
Erin,
I am glad David is home safe and sound. I so admire the young men and women that leave their families to do mission work. I am sure it is a life changing yet grueling time. And I am certain your family is glad to see your nephew home safe and sound. Enjoy this time of reunion!
Kate
Congratulations on your nephew returning. That is a wonderful time. Mine comes home on Thursday and I can't wait! He will get to meet Em for the first time too. I also loved your previous post. The pictures of Libby were so sweet.
What a beautiful family you have. My niece is also a missionary. I know you must be so proud. Love the pics below...the hat is adorable.
How wonderful that your nephew is back! I'm sure his mother and the whole family is so happy to have him home again!
Janet
Welcome Home David, what a sweet reunion!
Erin, how proud you (and your whole family) must be of David!!
I love those missionary moments!!!
It was so fun to see you at the airport! I wish I would've been around when Tanner and JW came to visit, I heard they had quite the time. I love the pictures you got!
I love reunions! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your cute nephew. I know you're all glad to have him home.
Welcome Home! And what college is "your" college? We are huge college football fans over here.
Hi Erin! Thanks for the beautiful "bouquet" you sent!! :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Welcome home David! You must be very proud of your nephew!
Post a Comment