Oh these are just too darling! Did you take them yourself Erin??? What a grand idea! Little Libby, you look like the smartest (and cutest) little girl around!
These are darling....over the top cute!!! Libby looks like she is having the time of her life! It must have been fun for both of you!!! This series of photos...right up my alley....I am giving you the virtual high five right now!!!
Erin, I wanted to thank you so much for the information about a4everFamily.org. I have bookmarked it under my favorites and have spent time reading about sleeping and attachement issues. I really appreciate your sharing your experience that you have and are going through with Libby. Ella is very much like Libby-she has hard nights, but wakes up so cheerful and full of life. I always pray that this soon will pass for Ella and that she can gain some kind of comfort knowing she is with her forever family. Thanks again, Ronda I apologize for using the comment section of your blog-I didn't see an email address for you and I know you have blog approval.
Just found your blog, LOVE your photos!! I too would love to do a photography course as I love taking photos of my kids too. I have three boys and a little girl adopted from China. Love jules
Hi Erin! You're so sneaky...you saw my mention of my shop! I couldn't decide whether to put that or not, I finally did before I went to bed and then when I got up in the morning changed my mind and too it off! lol I add you to my little list of "who to tell first"! :) Have a great night!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
25 comments:
Haha, what a sweet bookworm! :) Love the pictures Erin!!
Oh these are just too darling! Did you take them yourself Erin??? What a grand idea! Little Libby, you look like the smartest (and cutest) little girl around!
Ok, these are now the most darling! You are so cute with your pictures!
what cute and fun pictures!I love your blog. We are a my adoption website family too!
Sandy
I'm stunned by the exceptional quality of each of those photos! Between your skills and Libby's expressions, those pictures are amazing!!
Oh Erin, these photos are priceless! Libby is just precious! Can you come over an take Hannah's pictures? :-)
I love the glasses on Libby. She looks quite content poking her head out of the frame! Great pictures:)
Great photos -- she is so adorable! How sweet! Have a great week!
Janet
How precious...and what good idea for pictures!
Erin!!!
These are darling....over the top cute!!! Libby looks like she is having the time of her life! It must have been fun for both of you!!! This series of photos...right up my alley....I am giving you the virtual high five right now!!!
Sweet!!!
Fantastic!!! You are one talented lady and she is a darling model.
LOVE HER!
LOVE THEM!
EQUALS LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :)
And of course, LOVE YOU! :)
Erin, these are so darling. You're really getting good. I think the glasses totally make it! Libby, what a beauty you are.
wonderful wonderful photos!!!!!!
ive got such a smile from these photos!!!!
thank you so much
xxx
s
i love these. the first one is my favorite!! what a little darling:)
Oh I cannot stand it Erin...those are th most darling pictures EVER! What a great idea!! Libby is so cute!!
Too, too cute! Those eyes could melt the coldest heart.
I am seeing a Librarian in your future. Adorable pictures.
Erin,
I wanted to thank you so much for the information about
a4everFamily.org. I have bookmarked it under my favorites and have spent time reading about sleeping and attachement issues. I really appreciate your sharing your experience that you have and are going through with Libby. Ella is very much like Libby-she has hard nights, but wakes up so cheerful and full of life. I always pray that this soon will pass for Ella and that she can gain some kind of comfort knowing she is with her forever family.
Thanks again,
Ronda
I apologize for using the comment section of your blog-I didn't see an email address for you and I know you have blog approval.
So cute! I love old frames and that one is gorgeous! That Libby is so animated!
These pictures are just precious!! Did you take them yourself? They are very unique and fun.
Just found your blog, LOVE your photos!! I too would love to do a photography course as I love taking photos of my kids too. I have three boys and a little girl adopted from China. Love jules
Oh My goodness!! If that isn't the cutest!! That is adorable.
Hi Erin! You're so sneaky...you saw my mention of my shop! I couldn't decide whether to put that or not, I finally did before I went to bed and then when I got up in the morning changed my mind and too it off! lol
I add you to my little list of "who to tell first"! :)
Have a great night!
Post a Comment