Libby Mei & her darling friend, Sara, started dancing lessons this week! They were so excited about becoming ballerinas (& "tappy dancers!"), that they were both bursting with joy!
All ready to go...
I had a hard time choosing just one leotard! And there are soooo many accessories for ballerinas! Who knew?
I couldn't take nearly as many photos as I wanted to (plus, I have a new lense, & I'm having a hard time with the auto focus)... the teacher had to ask me to step out of the studio into the Mom waiting area, because my photo taking was distracting the girls! Watching Libby Mei is even better than I imagined it would be. Little girls just love to dance!















14 comments:
Oh, Erin, Libby Mei is just too cute in that tutu! How blessed you both are: Libby, that she is part of a wonderful family where she knows such great love and gets to enjoy so many wonderful experiences, and you, that you have such a precious daughter and that you appreciate and love her so much.
Those are the cutest pictures ever, and I've seen a lot of dancers! Ballet and violin...you're raising her right! :)
Darling to the nth degree!!! Erin...so glad you had this huge spot of sunshine...take it from me..you will be smiling EVERY WEEK when you get that sweet girl into her dancing clothes...it really is the smile that keeps on giving!!!
Sweet girls, sweet times.....and funny story that the mamarazi was asked to leave the dance class....that is classic!!!
I've been thinking about youa nd hope all is well...
Kate
Libby is just adorable! Love the pics. Don't ya just love doing all these little girl things? We're currently looking for dance classes as well. I can't wait to start Hannah and I'm sure I'll probably be asked to leave the room as well LOL :-)
Oh my -- she is so cute in her little ballerina leotard and tutu!! Think she and her friend are going to have so much fun -- and you will too. Enjoy!
Janet
So cute! Eliza has been jumping and twirling and saying, "watch this" lately. I think I'll sign her up for something next summer. Before having my own child, I could never understand why people signed their kids up for dance so young. Look at those cute little girls! You could just eat 'em up! I get it now!
Amazing! Libby takes violin, piano, ballet and tap dancing. Wow! She is very cute in her tutu. I loved her hugging Sara.
Oh so cute Erin! I'm sure it's all just MAGICAL for her to dance and twirl! All the pictures are just darling and I had to laugh about you getting kicked-out, I mean "asked to leave"....I would have been right there with you. :D
That is soooo cute! Every photo is precious. Kinda funny tho' that they had to ask you to stop with the photos. That would have happened to me too! They are darling ballerinas.
It looks like she loved her first class! Both Libby and Sarah look darling and I love the tutu! You've only skimmed the surface of the dance world and I can't wait for you to just ENJOY and have fun!
Yipppeeee! Dance classes!!! I can hardly wait! She looks so adorable! I would get kicked out too for taking too many pictures as well! Who can blame you, when she looks that cute!!
I had to laugh that the teacher had to usher you to the waiting Mom area. That would totally be me with the camera! SO cute!!!!
nothing is cutter than little girls in tutu's twirling and being so delicate. I love the picture of Libby upside down, touching her toes, and running. She looks so cute in her leotard and black tutu.
That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!
I have been kicked out of many things...I think I am known as that mom.
Hannah
Post a Comment