Our family has had such a fun time with Rock Band! I've not worked up my nerve to try a part yet, but I love watching my husband, son and daughter or my son and his friends play. It is quite entertaining! Love the picture of Libby Mei playing the guitar. :)
I would totally stand outside all night to score a ticket for this group! I am the president elect (I elected myself! :-)) of the fan club of the little guitar player...she looks like she really know how to rock it out!!!
Too cute Erin!! I love this post as it shows how much your family lives in the moment...enjoying those small moments that make a lifetime of memories. Well done, friend....well done.
We have that game too. THe kids play it constantly. I love the picture of your son singing in the middle! Perfect. I bet that photo will get him lots of girls someday. Good to see you today. I love the pictures I got of libby and maylin.
I love that your rock band is a family affair. Even John and Libby are playing. It was fun to see you and Libby and all the "best girls from China" at the park yesterday. Em comes home really happy after we see everyone:)
I love the boys expressions! My boys (and the rest of the neighborhood) get SO into it, especially Ethan! It's so funny to watch them! I like that your hubby is rockin & rollin too! Isn't is funny that our children are listening to the same songs from when we were younger?! ROCK ON!
ps Thanks for all the sweet comments. :) I had to laugh about the hula girl on the dash...does that really happen?! lol And college...say it isn't so!!! :0
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
12 comments:
Our family has had such a fun time with Rock Band! I've not worked up my nerve to try a part yet, but I love watching my husband, son and daughter or my son and his friends play. It is quite entertaining! Love the picture of Libby Mei playing the guitar. :)
Looks like fun:)
I would totally stand outside all night to score a ticket for this group! I am the president elect (I elected myself! :-)) of the fan club of the little guitar player...she looks like she really know how to rock it out!!!
Too cute Erin!! I love this post as it shows how much your family lives in the moment...enjoying those small moments that make a lifetime of memories. Well done, friend....well done.
Kate
We have that game too. THe kids play it constantly. I love the picture of your son singing in the middle! Perfect. I bet that photo will get him lots of girls someday. Good to see you today. I love the pictures I got of libby and maylin.
Will they be going out on tour soon?
Looks like great family fun!
Too funny! They are all adorable.
Cool photos -- you've got quite a rock band going on, don't you! What fun!
Janet
I love that your rock band is a family affair. Even John and Libby are playing. It was fun to see you and Libby and all the "best girls from China" at the park yesterday. Em comes home really happy after we see everyone:)
Nate
Oh my, That is the greatest! Rock on!!!
I love the boys expressions! My boys (and the rest of the neighborhood) get SO into it, especially Ethan! It's so funny to watch them!
I like that your hubby is rockin & rollin too!
Isn't is funny that our children are listening to the same songs from when we were younger?!
ROCK ON!
ps Thanks for all the sweet comments. :)
I had to laugh about the hula girl on the dash...does that really happen?! lol And college...say it isn't so!!! :0
What a family family get together room. Everyone looks like they have their part in the band! I bet you sound great together.
Post a Comment