August 12, 2008

{SWiMMing WiTh GraNdPa}

{SWimMinG WiTh GRandPa}

18 comments:

Kate said...

Erin,

Lovely collage. I am so glad to see those smiles and good times!!! You certainly have a beautiful family!!!! Libby looks like she is part fish...like Lia!!

Jboo said...

Nice photos!! Isn't it great to be able to make some memories with grandparents -- such special times! Love your collages!

Janet

Kim said...

What special times! Times that will last forever! Love the photos of Libby with Grandpa.

Rebecca Lily said...

Beautiful pictures! I just found your blog and enjoyed reading a bit. Libby is adorable - and you have a lovely family. Thank you for sharing.

Rebecca

Carrie said...

Sweet girl and handsome boys!!!

Kim said...

What sweet pictures!!! With my parents getting older, I appreciate our times together so much! These pictures are very special!

Anonymous said...

LIbby's face shows pure joy when she is tossed up from the water. I love the pic of her kissing her Grandpa:)

laurel said...

Great collage. You have some very handsome men in your family. Libby loos like she is in love with her grandpa! It was so good to see you the other day!

Eloise said...

Such wonderful pictures. Grandparents are such a precious blessing. I had grandparents that I loved dearly and miss terribly, and my children are fortunate to have close relationships with their grandparents.

I gather you were never able to restore the pictures you deleted accidently from your blog? I wonder if Sadie Olive has your banner and sidebar pictures stored on her computer. They were so beautiful and inspired me to have her design my blog.

Erin said...

Eloise... thank you for asking... I can restore the photos, since I have them on my hard drive. It is just tedious, & I haven't time until summer is over. The banner, I will have redone, since the columns on my blog were too narrow to fit re-sized photos, which I now do through flickr. I really want to get my blog back... it will just take time to re-size and re-post all of those photos.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Sweet summer fun with grandpa. ;)

Dawn said...

What sweet pictures!!

Leslie said...

Love swimming with Grandparents, some of my fondest memories for sure! That water sure looks refreshing!

The Kemps said...

So fun! We love swimming at Grandpa and Grammy's. I love your picture of Libby kissing Grandpa! So darling.

jennifer said...

So sweet.

Sharon said...

Great shots and I love the ballet shots and the police concert. My son has been listening to them for days now. He would be so jealous!!!I also left a commetn on the funeral. I am always afraid that my words might upset you so I really hope you will forgive me if I mispeak,. I know from the counseling world that nothing is ever the right thing to say! Blessings!

Erin said...

Dear Sharon... your words are very comforting... I don't get upset when people discuss grief with me... If someone were to say something that I found unsettling, I would merely realize that they have a different reference point---a different set of experiences than I do. It is so comforting and helpful to us, when people are unafraid to discuss it. Sometimes people will say, "I am sorry to remind you...", and the truth is, it is always, always with us. So thank you for your kind words.