Oh Erin....she IS soulful and so sweet. How long is it going to take to bring her home?? This must be the hardest part.....knowing she is there. I am so glad she will know your family as her own. I think I told you before that Lena was my great-grandmother's name...and I love it (even though it is spelled a little differently!)!!
How wonderful you all have a new picture to feed your soul until the day they bring that sweet baby home!
Oh what a beauty! I'm sure she has no idea the love and joy that is just around the corner for her! Congratulations to your family on this newest addition!!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
11 comments:
Oh Erin....she IS soulful and so sweet. How long is it going to take to bring her home?? This must be the hardest part.....knowing she is there. I am so glad she will know your family as her own. I think I told you before that Lena was my great-grandmother's name...and I love it (even though it is spelled a little differently!)!!
How wonderful you all have a new picture to feed your soul until the day they bring that sweet baby home!
Kate
She is beautiful and perfect. I bet you can't wait to give her loves.
That is one precious little girl! Those eyes - wow! When do her mama and daddy expect to bring her home?
Those eyes just make your heart melt!
What a sweet, little face! Bet you all can't wait to get her home.
Janet
Oh what a beauty! I'm sure she has no idea the love and joy that is just around the corner for her! Congratulations to your family on this newest addition!!
She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her smile! -Tell Leena's mom and dad we are so, so excited for them!
She is beautiful!
This is the first I've seen of this picture! She looks bigger already. We're excited.
Hoping Leena can soon join her family here:)
What a beauty! Those eyes are incredible!
Post a Comment