We had such a wonderful time in McCall Idaho...
32 kids, 8 moms, 1 lake, 1 cabin, 1 boat, 2 tubes, 2 jet skiis... and 1 bear.
Click on this link to view a (lengthy) slideshow on Flickr:
http://flickr.com/photos/22384906@N04/sets/72157606484961833/show/
Or, click the words "Back to your McCall, 2008 set" in the upper left corner, to see all of the pictures at once.


11 comments:
McCall is so beautiful! It must be warmer than I imagine because no one looks cold. Everyone seems to be having a grand time.
Thanks for sharing your vacation pics!
All your pictures are beautiful. You have a real talent. I just barely read your comment about Libby screaming all night, and you holding her and rocking her, right after James died. I have to commend you and tell you what a giant you are among mothers. Very few women would have had your strength. Your children are blessed.
Erin,
Where to begin??? I watched every single image of your wonderful trip....you got so many great shots. The ones that stand out are the little boy with the droopy drawers (:-))...and a head shot of a sweet blonde girl that is just stunning! The pictures of the mom in sunglasses and her little boy...priceless...beautiful!! You got to take some really great photographs...it makes my fingers itch!!! :-)
ANd then there is Miss Libby...precious beyond description. I noticed how her hair is growing in around her ears...does it want to go forward??? Lia's was like that and I couldn't get it pushed behind her ears or pulled back until it got longer. Libby's hair just looks exactly the same!
Sista....these are magnificent images. I am so glad you had this time with your friends and children. It truly looks like a slice of heaven on earth. And that you certainly deserve!!
With best wishes,
Kate
Wow, that was fun! I want some of these - you got so many and so many great shots. Thanks for the memories!
Oh my goodness, this looks like way to much fun! Your photos really captured the moments, just beautiful!
Libby is just precious as always!
OK, I forgot to mention how absolutely adorable the photo is of our little people. Do you think they will keep posing for us when they are 15?!? Hope we have a reason to use these photos at a celebration later in life - they deserve each other!!!
Wow -- beautiful photos! Looks like everyone had a great time!
Thanks for sharing!
Janet
Such a sweet pix!
That looks like a fun trip! Libby is lucky to have you and you are lucky to have her:)
Looks like you had a great time! Even more people than our vacation to Tahoe.
I love McCall. Of course, I am an Idaho girl so I am a bit prejudice. Love the picture. Its good to have friends.
Post a Comment