July 25, 2008


"You are the trip I did not take;




You are the pearls I cannot buy;




You are my blue Italian lake;




You are my piece of foreign sky."




~Anne Campbell













IMG_4883





10 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I really love that quote!

Tiffany

Circe said...

That picture is absolutely breathtaking. Along with the quote, it brings tears to my eyes. Who cares about pearls, anyway? :)

Kate said...

Lovely! Photo editing....addicting, no?? THis is such a great picture of your beautiful little Libby!!! Love the hair bow!!

Kim said...

What a beautiful post and an even more beautiful Libby.

Anonymous said...

I also love the quote but so grateful for the chance to have a beautiful daughter to love. Libby is beautiful...worth more than any pearls or lakes:)

laurel said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Circe said...

I just had to tell you, your comment on my post made me laugh. It's a whole new world when your kids are out there flinging their knowledge and opinions around without your approval! Who knows what they're going to come up with? It's a good exercize in trust!

Lori said...

What a sweet, sweet picture! Love the quote too!

The Kemps said...

Libby looks beautiful and so grown up!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the quote!