July 4, 2008

{HaPPy 4th Of JuLy!}

mosaic7473934
And Happy Birthday, Grandpa John! We love you!

16 comments:

Sister~Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a great fourth, cute pics! :) Libby looks Darling!

Circe said...

What a pretty montage of pictures! Happy 4th to you, too.

Jboo said...

Wow -- great photo collage! Love Libby's dress! Have a good weekend.

Janet

Anonymous said...

I like the patriotic collage and Libby is beautiful as always. What a blessing to have them here on July 4th!

Susan said...

I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!

Kim said...

What cute pictures! Love Libby's dress. Happy 4th!

laurel said...

Darling pictures! Isn't it wonderful to have them here in this great land!

Susan said...

So beautiful!!!

Carrie said...

What a dream to see Libby in her absolutely darling dress and celebrating the 4th of July! Looks like you had a great day! The blogging bug is back...I need to get away from the computer! Time to go do laundry!

The Kemps said...

I love your pictures! Happy b-day to John. I hope your 4th of July weekend was great!

Sheri said...

What a great collage! Looks like a great 4th for your family. Libby's dress is soooo adorable.

Kim said...

Love it!!! Libby's dress is perfect! Enjoy these sweet memories you are making with your family!

Melanie said...

I love those pictures...and Libby's sweet dress!
Hope you had a wonderful Fourth!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I just came across your blog and ended up reading through quickly from beginning. You have a beautiful family. My heart was aching yesterday when reading about James and I want you to know your stories touch the deepest part of people. Families like yours make the world go 'round with your love and spirit. I am just sorry for your loss but happy for all the love in your family.

Eloise said...

What a great photo collage! That Libby just gets cuter and cuter.

Kate said...

Erin,

Hope all is well and that you are simply enjoying a fun filled summer! I miss you and sweet Libby and the boys!! This post is spectacular...I thought I had commented, but I must not have. I have been back several times to look at your pictures. I LOVE the monogrammed, patriotic dress Libby is sporting...two of my faves rolled into one!!!

Kate :-)