John & I went to The Police with friends Saturday night!
It was so romantic and fun.
We danced, sang, ate, and laughed!
A blanket on the lawn on a Summer's night...
Mo & Bret
Brian & Jerrilee
Todd & Olivia
Mike & Kerri
Corey & Carrie
We love you guys! (And that includes you, Sting!)*
*I am pretty sure he reads this blog ;)










13 comments:
Looks like fun! I love The Police too.
We went with some other couples to hear Journey, Styx and REO Speedwagon at a similar outdoor venue a few years ago. It was pretty amusing to see how "mellow" rock concert-goers are now compared to 25 years ago!
We may grow older but in our hearts we are always the same! Looks like it was fun!
That looks like a fun evening. What a good looking group of people!! Erin, you look so happy. :-)
What a blast!! You two are so cute and looks like you have a lot of great friends! It doesn't get much better than a concert on a blanket!
Janet
What an amazing group date! I love the picture of you and John!!! Parker and I are going to go to a boyz 2 men concert next month, hopefully we have close to as much fun as you did!
So much fun! I just loved it! Ok, I know I am not the only one that thinks Sting looked HOT and sounded better than ever! (sorry Cor - Love you!) Thanks for sharing a great night!
Wow! That looks so fun. I love them...so many memories are attached to their songs. I think I even remember kissing a boy during one of their songs in a photo booth....I hope my hubby doesn't read this. Of course that was back in the high school days. Looks very romantic too! Thanks for all your love and support! It means a lot to have a friend like you!
Totally jealous! Looks like so much fun-I miss the outdoor concerts in Utah. Good friends, food and Sting-what a night.
Looks like the perfect summer evening to me! Pictures...fabulous!!! I love the one of you and John...too cute...and you both look so happy...lovely!
Kate
That's fun! Jim and I just went to John Mayer and Colbie Calliet. I haven't been to a concert in years!
Looks like a blast!!
Looks like you all had a great time. I love the photo of you and John on the blanket!
What a fun night! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment