May 28, 2008




This is Austin (with his little sister, Maylin). His beautiful family lives near us. Maylin came home from China last year. He also has a little brother Alex, and a little sister, Kenzie. We are so worried about him right now, as he is having so many troubles with his heart. I know that Laurel & Jay, his parents, would really be grateful for the prayers of everyone in his behalf. (I asked their permission to post this) Our family is praying that Austin's doctors will be able to find the best way to treat his condition, and that he will be healed. He is a very loving and brave boy. Please send him your love and encouragement (by visiting their blog), and please ask our Heavenly Father to help him. I believe in miracles...

4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I started reading this posting and had to stop and make sure I was on To Libby.... I saw Austin and Maylin and got confused. Sadly, not much these days can get me confused, I really must confess.

I have been including Austin in my prayers.... I will go send my love and prayers on Maylin blog too.

Lisa

Carrie said...

Hi Erin, so sweet...Is Maylin in your china group? Best faith and hope to Austin!

It looks from here that ALL of you pictures are still posted on you blog...did you just luck out or what happened??? I wouldn't think anything would happen to it at this point - I think you are safe! I am so glad! As I scrolled through your whole blog I realized how MANY entries would have to be re-entered (uploaded)!

Kate said...

I have found your blog from Sheye's and I now have the gorgeous Austin in my thoughts - way over here in Australia. I hope he is better soon!

Hugs

k8

3 Peanuts said...

I will pray.