"Let CHOICE whisper in
your EAR and
LOVE murmur in your HEART.
Be ready.
HERE comes LIFE."
~Maya Angelou
Introducing Libby Mei's new cousin... Leena! My brother & sister in law, Kent & Heather will be bringing her home soon from India! This is one of the happiest days for our family! She is just so cute!
She has three handsome and protective big brothers and
a beautiful and adoring big sister waiting for her.
Libby & Leena will grow up only a mile away from one another!
We can hardly believe it!
![Leena card inside[1]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3126/2568901729_7c1544be6b.jpg)




12 comments:
OH MY! What a sweet thing! So beautiful and so perfect! Congratulations Heather and Kent! Can't wait to meet little Leena!
Leena is beautiful. How exciting this must be for your entire family!! I love the name Leena too! My great-grandmother's name was Lena....a name I considered for my second daughter, but in the end decided it was too close to Lia.
I can't wait to hear more about little Leena!!!
What a doll...how exciting for your family and Libby to have a close playmate!! I haven't heard much about adoption from India, how wonderful!
Congratulations! How wonderful. SHe is darling.
We think she's beautiful and she will fit right in! I'm looking forward already to meeting her, attending her sealing, and more great family get togethers! Leena, we LOVE you!!!
How wonderful!!! I can't wait to see her HOME!
Wow! She is beautiful! How blessed they are!
Oh, she is absolutely beautiful! It makes me want to go out and start a new adoption right now! There are so many perfect children out there. When we were in China, I fantasized about grabbing armload of babies and bringing them all home. I know for sure that almost every family I know would take one or two. If China sent me 100 children, I could have homes for all of them by the end of the day. I wish that's how it worked!
I loved your thoughts in your last post...BTW, I just read "If You Lived Here," a novel partly about Vietnamese adoption. It was paiful in parts, but great. Scott got it at Target.
Welcome to Leena. What a beautiful and lucky child!
She is so beautiful! What a precious girl...and blessed to have such a wonderful family to welcome her!
Blessings,
Melissa
Oh-she is precious!
Oh how wonderful~ congratulations to them!!
Post a Comment