May 22, 2008

{2 YeArs AGo ToDAy}

May 22, 2006


Changsha Civil Affairs Office


Hunan, China


IMG_0048




May 22, 2008


The Front Porch at Home

IMG_3905


IMG_3804



IMG_3816






IMG_3846





IMG_3865





IMG_3882


IMG_3892


IMG_3922


IMG_3884






















19 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Congrats on 2 years! Libby was so cute then and is so cute now!

Tiffany

alison said...

so pretty in pink...love the daisy's.

what a sparkle she adds to you beautiful family:)

The Kemps said...

Libby you look beautiful! I love the flowers.

Dawn said...

What a little beauty...I love seeing how much these girls blossom in the love of their families. Congratulations on 2 wonderful years!!

Kim said...

Libby is so beautiful. Her little smile just lights up the world!

Congrats on having her in your arms for 2 years now.

Anna B. said...

Oh Erin, she is beautiful. Has it really been two whole years? She is as pretty as a daisy!!!

Carrie said...

Oh my - what a contrast...you can just see all the joy, lov and happiness you have given her come through in her smile!!! What a special little girl and what a blessing!

Jboo said...

Congratulations on your family day anniversary! What a sweet baby and she is such a beautiful little girl. Great photos!

Janet

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy 2 year family day.... she is so adorable!

Kate said...

Erin,

There is just something so particularly endearing about sweet Libby. Thanks so much for sharing these photos. She just looks like a vision in her pink dress...and so so happy. How she must fill you with overwhelming joy!

Lovely...and so heartfelt!

Circe said...

Erin, I almost forgot about gotcha day! Thanks for reminding me. It's beyond remarkable how far our girls have come. Libby is way too cute in those pics. You're a great photographer.

laurel said...

What a difference. From that sad face to one of pure joy! SHe sure has grown. What a beauty.

Sheri said...

What beautiful pictures of Libby! I love seeing how these little girls change over the years. She is just adorable. Congratulations on your 2-year Gotcha Day anniversary.

Melanie said...

My sister Leslie, has shared your story with me. You are an inspiration!
I have to tell you that your little Libby is just precious! Her smile beams! Congratulations on two years of Libby Love: )

Your blog is beautiful! I have been planning to have Sadie Olive design my blog(it needs some help) but just haven't gotten around to it.

God Bless!

Leslie said...

That beautiful smile says it all. I can't believe that it has been 2 years. I will never forget following your journey, being that we left a week after you I remember reading every word and analzying every picture of your surroundings and of your sweet little Libby! So thankful that little Libby is a part of your very special family!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Libby is so beautiful and looks sooo happy now! I love to see her pictures:)

Ronda said...

Beautiful pictures. Libby just radiates joy-her sweet spirit just shines through. Congrats on 2 years.

Heather said...

Congratulations on two years together! Libby just sparkles with joy!

Lori said...

Happy two year anniversary. The front porch pictures are just adorable~ what a happy, happy little girl you have. :)